Develop a photographer web site with Drupal 7 similar to this [url removed, login to view];Akey=PVSBGH5X
- PARTICULAR RULES:
- Initial Drupal Theme is provided but must be customized with dark grays and black colors (similar to this site [url removed, login to view])
- Menu Options: Portfolio, Slideshow, Blog, Contact
- Porfolio contains several Picture Galleries. New galleries can be added by the author (the photographer) with new pictures that must be loaded in MySQL database (not files). Colorbox module (or other one previously aprobed by the project leader) will be used to show the pictures in a configurable way.
- Slideshow is a random carousel of pictures.
- Blog can be updated by the author, and other users can insert comments.
- Contact option shows information about the author, services, a google map, social networking links and a friendly contact form.
- An advertisement area for google adwords must be implemented. The site must be SEO (Search Engine Optimization) oriented.
- It must be implemented with Drupal version 7. The database is MySQL version 5 with no special extensions. The programming language is PHP version 5. Inside Drupal it is mandatory to use the lesser quantity of modules. If a specific module has to be used, please ask the project leader before. All new type definitions, functionality, procedures, user (and role and permissions) definitions, database… must be written in a specific new module.
- Do not use Flash (this site must be accessed from iPad and iPhone too).
- Multilanguage support for English and Spanish (Philippines programmers talking both languages are prefered)
- GENERAL RULES:
- Administration and back-office tasks have to be minimized in order to reduce maintenance and operations costs.
- The initial graphic interface of the website it is implemented over a specific Drupal Theme that it is delivered. Some GUI images will be delivered too in order to develop the final interface. Any new block to be showed in the website must follow the same style and graphical look that the general style showed in the images. Any change on the theme code or image presentation has to be optimized in order to be hight refresh time and low load times.
- All features have to be tested in the four main browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome.
- Follow all recommendations and Coding conventions refered to the “Drupal 7 Module Delopment” book. Always begin any function or code structure with a description, including the name of the programmer and the date. Include detailed comments for each line of code explaining the implementation.
- Deliver, install, test and document all code implementation and site instalallation and configuration.
- Report weekly status of the project implementation.
- Drupal, PHP and MySQL expertise and experience are really needed. Certificate on Drupal is prefered.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 301 $ pour ce travail
I am interested in speaking with you further regarding this project. Please provide me with the best way to contact you to further discuss your needs. You can always contact me via skype,at ID:techback.