The project below is already created. We basically want the same exact thing. Go to:
[url removed, login to view]
If you are in the running for the job we will give you the credentials to log in and see more.
Search the iPad app in the app store by searching Photo Party Upload
The following are components that need to be created for this project:
1. Website where users will login to their account and create and manage events.
Users will create an event like a wedding, birthday party, etc.
They will include fields like the Date of Event, Title of Event, etc.
They will also choose from various settings regarding how their event photos will be hosted.
1. An iPAD application will join a local network, which is the same network the computer will be on. Then the app will monitor a watch folder on the computer. Anytime a new file is put into that folder the picture will be available on the iPad.
From the iPad a user will be able to share the picture on Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
Before a user can do any sharing they must answer questions that a user might setup in the Event Manager Website.
[url removed, login to view]
1. It appears as if there needs to be a helper application that wil talk to the iPad and the Event Manager Website.
The helper app will allow user to choose folder on computer to watch.
[url removed, login to view]
Finally, here is a list of all the features of the Event Manager and iPad App:
1. Facebook Like Button - customized by client for each event
2. Customize Email Content - user can customize the email content for each event so when a guest emails a photo from the app it will contain their customizations.
3. Facebook Album - Pre-define the name of the Facebook album to which all photos will upload. For example, all photos from a party for Nike could go to a party called "Nike Party Photos," which would be automatically created on your guests' Facebook pages. Also, pre-customize the Facebook message posted on your guests' Wall when they upload.
4. Tweet Photos - customized by client for each event
5. Print from iPad
6. Create Surveys - For each event users could create and then activate a survey. The survey would have multiple choice or fill in the blank questions. If activated a guest would have to answer questions on survey before sharing photos.
7. Graphic Overlays - Automatically apply graphic overlays to your images. The graphic is applied to all prints and uploads and also displays on the iPad. These overlays would be uploaded to the event manager and then displayed on every photo on the iPad and the overlay would stay when photo is shared and printed.
8. Reports - Realtime event data available online for you and your client shows exactly how many branded photos have been sent to Facebook, Twitter, email, and print.
9. Logo - The logo will be on the main screen of the iPad App.
10. Unique URL - When a guest goes on the iPad to see the photos, they can select photos and add them to the side. Then when they are done they can email those photos, Facebook Share, Tweet or Print. After they finish one of those sharing options the iPad app will reset. When the pictures are shared they are hosted on a website with a unique URL like this: [url removed, login to view]
11. In the event manager, the user could opt to charge guests a price for emailing, printing, sharing on FB, and Twitter. When the guest is ready to share a screen will come up with a total of the charge. It's per photo. 2 photos @ $ 5 each to print would be $ 10. There has to be an attendant code field. The attendant would collect the money and then put their code into the app and the photos would then be shared.
** In future release we could build in a way to collect money in the app, but not right now.
- end -
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2150 pour ce travail
Hi, We have designed and built websites for various types of businesses very effectively. We work with all of our clients individually to easily coordinate and to keep track of the requirements and scope. We fulfill Plus
Hello ,we have gone through your project named Photo Upload Website & iPad Application and we like to convey that we have already done similar kind of projects before also. We can address any concerns that you might h Plus
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
we are highly experienced programmer team for website iphone ipad and android apps development please check your PMB thanks.
Blaze is the leading web service provider in India with more than 150+ clients [login to view URL] check PM for more details.
Mxicoders is a leading website development Services and web designing company in India We read through your project description and we would like to discuss project via PMB Specialty of Mxicoders is PHP, Cake PHP Plus
hi sir Dolphinesoft is a professional Software Development Company providing complete IT solutions. website designing, software development and internet marketing and full featured web services including B2B and B2C e Plus
Genie Technology is a software solutions providers having 10+ years of strong expertise in the areas of Mobile Technologies. We developed the applications for Android, Tablets, IPhone, IPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Plus
Hello My name is Amrit representing GaiaGrid, Inc. We are a development, design and marketing firm located and operated out of the United States, specifically in New Jersey. Please review your inbox for further details Plus