We are looking for expert designers and coders to help us build and develop a Penny Auction project by using PHP/MySQL (running on Apache 2 with Nginx as reverse proxy web server).
We require for all bidders to show us examples of their past developed Penny Auction sites/projects and proven experiences or pa in order for us to do a full evaluation prior to taking any of their bids into serious consideration.
Our Requirements includes (but not limited to):
· Design all graphics/artworks (with the exception of the logo)
· A Complete landing page along with Legal +FAQ+Disclaimers
· All Codes must be well written and commented (easy maintenance and upgrades + highly secured.)
· The site must be optimized in order to handle any high volume of traffic and visitors.
· We need a strong and friendly backend administrative control panel for the site, easy to navigate for moderators.
· Independent language module with the ability to add, modify and remove languages. (It would be a plus to have the ability to automatically switch between languages based on the visitor’s geo-location.)
· In addition to the normal registration process, we also need to have a Facebook Connect or OpenID without the needs of RPX for any users.
- Easy to share and friendly compatibilities with social media networks.
· User friendly and they must be able to login and maintain their accounts without any bugs or problems
· User accounts should contain profile information, credit summaries, bid summaries, purchase histories, alerts, email subscription management, payment preference, and ranking etc.
· Offers of bids that can be bought in packages.
· We will need a daily email subscription for users and control/created by administrators for any news, coupons, updates and promotions. (We will need a layout for daily emails for users and easy usage for administrators to edit any information)
· Bidding in the Penny Auction-style format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount. Administrator can set rules for the amount increased.
· We also need to have a system created for administrators to automatically outbid the users/ control the winning results (a system that can be control by the admin panel in order to beat the users in winning an auction, this is A MUST)
· Adjustable default end time. Automatic increment of end time in case of new bids.
· Ability to give users free bids for (for registering, winning their first auction, referring a friend and for buying bid packages for the first time).
· Payment gateway integration with [url removed, login to view], PayPal, and 2CO.
· Referral by email, MSN account, OpenID, Facebook, etc.
· Inventory management with categories, in backend.
· Assign administrator levels.
· Ability to refund bids.
· We also prefer developers to have a SEOs and internet marketing experience to help us develop and create backlinks/ other online marketing concepts/ideas/techniques for our site.
· Need a affiliate systems .. make your own auction store, sell your products in the site... (ask for additional details)
· The work must be original and creative, clones of Swoopo, other auctions, ready scripts and templates etc will not be accepted.
- * Closed stamp when auction end... more idea will be given.
- Seo friendly, google and search engines should index the page...
- newsletter to send to all members...
- block ip adresses option...
- Buy Now option : >> product value , free credits, bonus credits, paid credits, your price, learn more...
- auto-auctions- ,,, auctions that will re-appear automatically for a certain time when ended .. chosen by admin...
A Penny Auction website gets updates from the server each second for each user!
So, if your website has 150 users, server is making 150 requests per second...
Website will be hosted on a dedicated server,we need the website to load VERY fast and not have any issues
Overall all design works were not professional.
We know you can do as per our design requirements.
We will assign designers from our team to design the front end of the site.
We need the back end and full coding of website.
Please advise in PMB only how much you will charge ... and how fast you can give it..
Read all your messages, glad to see them.
As mentioned, our company will do the front end design. We will need the back end, the complete source code. It has to be an open source so we can edit and add more to it as we want.
Please tell us when you can have it ready and for how much. IT is needed very fast !
Thank you will select someone very soon !
NOTE : IT HAS TO BE OPEN SOURCE, WE WILL ESCROW AND RELEASE ONCE WE START WORKING ON IT , IN OTHER WORDS , WHEN WE REALLY SEE IT IS OPEN SOURCE.
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3524 $ pour ce travail
Hello. We have all necessary skills in this area. we developed some similar projects. We can make it very well. Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, Gorasoft