We are looking for expert designers and coders to help us build and develop a Penny Auction project by using PHP/MySQL (running on Apache 2 with Nginx as reverse proxy web server).
We require for all bidders to show us examples of their past developed Penny Auction sites/projects and proven experiences or pa in order for us to do a full evaluation prior to taking any of their bids into serious consideration.
Our Requirements includes (but not limited to):
· Design all graphics/artworks (with the exception of the logo)
· A Complete landing page along with Legal +FAQ+Disclaimers
· All Codes must be well written and commented (easy maintenance and upgrades + highly secured.)
· The site must be optimized in order to handle any high volume of traffic and visitors.
· We need a strong backend administrative control panel for the site.
· APC and file caching support. Ability to switch between them, or even turn caching off.
· Independent language module with the ability to add, modify and remove languages. (It would be a plus to have the ability to automatically switch between languages based on the visitor’s geo-location.)
· In addition to the normal registration process, we also need to have a Facebook Connect or OpenID without the needs of RPX for any users
· Salt password + MD5 encryption.
· User friendly and they must be able to login and maintain their accounts without any bugs or problems
· User accounts should contain profile information, credit summaries, bid summaries, purchase histories, alerts, email subscription management, payment preference, and ranking etc.
· Offers of bids that can be bought in packages.
· User levels with incentives. (we would like to hear more ideas from past experience/projects)
· We will need a daily email subscription for users and control/created by administrators for any news, coupons, updates and promotions. (We will need a layout for daily emails for users and easy usage for administrators to edit any information)
· Bidding in the Penny Auction-style format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount. Administrator can set rules for the amount increased.
· We also need to have a system created for administrators to automatically outbid the users/ control the winning results (a system that can be control by the admin panel in order to beat the users in winning an auction, this is A MUST)
· Adjustable default end time. Automatic increment of end time in case of new bids.
· Rookie auctions, nailbiter auctions, penny auctions, free auctions, fixed price auctions, peak/off-peak auctions.
· Ability to give users free bids for (for registering, winning their first auction, referring a friend and for buying bid packages for the first time).
· Payment gateway integration with [url removed, login to view], PayPal, and 2CO.
· Referral by email, MSN account, OpenID, Facebook etc.
· Inventory management with categories, in backend.
· Assign administrator levels.
· Ability to refund bids.
· We also prefer developers to have a SEOs and internet marketing experience to help us develop and create backlinks/ other online marketing concepts/ideas/techniques for our site.
· Need a affiliate systems for any affiliate or webmaster to sign up (webmaster page + layout) with us and get commission back (ask for additional details)
· The work must be original and creative, clones of Swoopo etc will not be accepted.