i am looking to create an online taekwondo community
a lot of parts to this site are required , i need design, easy management features etc.
1. site layout and design looking like [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
2. member system , where they can sign up . post journal entries have people comment add buddies etc like [url removed, login to view]
3. classified section for peopel to upload etc
4. yellowpage system where users can see schools in US by the states
5. custom forum
6. users can signup and use the interactive website to post on their journals communicate with others, access custom forums , etc
7. download wallpapers, videos etc off the website
i know this sites not small . need asap. graphically smart and coding smart people who actually work fast.
8. some details not posted.. little things to the site , information , etc
if MAJID sees this please email me . otherwise please disregard this msg
i neeed this to be optimal. best price / speed will take the project.
i have another project also.. please view as well
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $813 pour ce travail
hy, Please ckeck our [login to view URL] have put in there our last [login to view URL] also put in there a link where you can see we have experience as freelancer on other sites like this one. Thank you for your time and we look forw Plus
My team and I design very search friendly and fast loading sites. We can have this site up and running in 21 days or less.
Hello! What you need here is a comprehensive web site content management system. I am confident I can deliver this project to your total satisfaction. I am also familiar with the Tae Kwan Do community online - I've de Plus
Sir,I am sure you are looking for me.. Online projects details are as follows [login to view URL] Site [login to view URL] 2. Jobs Site [login to view URL] 3. Dating Site [login to view URL](United States) [login to view URL] Plus
we can design and develope a community for you, including a site with the management for content and user regirtration.
Hi there, David here. I am certainly interested. We’re well versed community/ portal and member Site design/development and deployment. As to the content, I‘d suggest using a CMS, (content management system) to deal wi Plus
I got 4 years of exposure with Microsoft Technologies, this includes last 2 years exclusively on .NET technologies.