[url removed, login to view] – The Best Independent Teachers Online
OBJECTIVE: [url removed, login to view] will provide a way for independent teachers to connect with new students online. Anyone who has a skill to teach, can find students, provide lessons, and get paid from anywhere in the world. Musicians who currently teach an instrument such as guitar or piano from home, or people who teach a foreign language at a local café can now accept students from across the globe. [url removed, login to view] will allow these independent teachers to sell videos, find students, conduct lessons on Skype, and get paid.
SIMILAR WEBSITES: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
HOW [url removed, login to view] WORKS
1. Register and Login – Users select whether they are Teachers or Students, and enter their Name, E-mail, Username and Password to register an account.
2. Create a Profile – Both Teachers and Students create Profiles with Timezone, Photos, Bio, Links, etc. They would enter the information you see on a standard SNS website like Facebook or Myspace.
3. Upload Videos to Sell – Both Teachers and Students can upload videos that they can sell. The site retains 10% of all video sales. In order to sell videos, users need to enter payment information, which will be conducted via Paypal. This feature must be easy to use for both Teachers and Students – no video conversion on the user end.
4. Create a Schedule – Teachers enter a schedule for when they are available to teach, and what skills they can teach. Students can search for teachers by skill or available time. The available time will be adjusted according to the Timezone entered in the user Profile – for example, if a teacher is in New York, and a student is in LA, the site will convert the schedule into the appropriate timezone.
5. Deposit Money – Students and Teachers deposit money into an escrow system and are charged 10%. It costs $110 to deposit $100 into the system to pay for videos or lessons.
6. Book Lessons – After finding a suitable teacher, students send in a request for a specific time. Teachers receive an e-mail notification and confirm the request. Students then deposit a lesson fee, which is held by the site.
7. Conduct Lessons – The student and teacher meet on the site and conduct the lesson using the site’s video chat.
8. Payment – After conducting lesson, the student releases payment to the teacher. Payment should work in the same way as Freelancer.com.
9. Rating – Students and teachers rate each other, and the information is published on their profiles.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
You will be paid in full upon completion of the project. You will not receive any partial payment and will not be paid until the site is fully functional. When bidding or messaging, write “I will be paid in full upon completion of the project.”
Include how long the project will take to complete, and the steps in which you plan to complete the project.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1725 pour ce travail
Hi, We have designed and built websites for various types of businesses very effectively. We work with all of our clients individually to easily coordinate and to keep track of the requirements and scope. We fulfil Plus
Hi, we have read all the requirements and we are very confident to do this project from start till end. We definitely have some questions when we discuss project with u. We shall finish this project in timely manner a Plus
We have gone through your requirement and we do have 5 years of experience and assure you the product of your choice and will complete the work on time with excellent quality, please do check your inbox for more detail Plus
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hi, I have read over your listing and I am confident that we can do it for you. I am in the process of discussing the project with my technical experts and shortly I will come up with my proposal for the project Plus
Custom web 2.0 sites, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.tcmp.biz. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include Plus
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus
I run European website design firm with years of design experience personally developing over 300+ websites. I can also provide a list of references from past customers if you'd like. I'm not the cheapest you'll find, Plus
Hi there, We would love to talk with you about your project! I am sure you will be bombarded with very low bids & constant messages for your project, by providers promising the earth, but in reality providing low qu Plus
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hi This is the price for 45 days And 5 days for testing, we will give you the exact price after having a detail conversation regarding project.. I want to introduce our self, we are a group of freelancers h Plus
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. We can do this job in 40 days.
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way