I am looking for a web designer that can design using Wordpress at the content manager.
Here are two sample projects I need to get done, can you do it, and what would you charge for each project
Project 1 (From a customer of mine)
Take a look at [url removed, login to view] This website has a lot of elements we like.
The bullets and title, large phone number, and the bright get started button.
There current Phone Book Ad: [url removed, login to view]
This might help with the logo design.
I would like the main area for the slides to be one static picture.
Where is says No Active Slides we would like a title with three Bullets:
Serving Anchorage For Over 25 Years
*General Preventive Dentistry
*Implants and Crown & Bridges
Can we place the phone number right below the bullets in the little box. The phone should really stand out.
On the Contact Us form can we make the send button stand out more on all pages.
The phone number in the upper right hand corner should be much larger and stand out more.
Add a Google map to the contact us page.
This is the picture we like for the home page. I did not know what size would work best.
[url removed, login to view]
Project 2 (This was in a little more detailed)
We would like to re-do our clients website: [url removed, login to view]
We like the general feel of this website: [url removed, login to view] and elements from [url removed, login to view]
1. We want the website built on Wordpress.
2. No Flash
3. Take the general design style from [url removed, login to view] Just not so busy.
4. We like the the general colors blue and grey from [url removed, login to view] Add a complementary orange and green throughout. Similar to the current secondary colors on there website: [url removed, login to view]
5. We want the logo and navigation bar to be pushed down further on the page then on [url removed, login to view] just slightly.
6. Add two buttons, one for Employee Login and one for Client Login in the same spot as the customer login button on[url removed, login to view] One on top of the other.
7. We do not need a search box.
8. General navigation bar choices: Your People - Payroll - Benifits - Retirement - Workers Comp - Human Resources - Your Time - Contact Us
9. The Navigation Bar choices should be above the picture and the quote form like [url removed, login to view]
10. Add a picture in the same location as [url removed, login to view] with the quote button to the right of it. This section should be about the same size as [url removed, login to view]
11. Add the options for the quote form from [url removed, login to view]
12. Under the main picture and quote form we want a box about the size of [url removed, login to view]
This will be where we have there main tag line and some brief verbiage. Currently the title reads: Your People. Our Focus
The text below the tag line in the same box reads: As a PEO (Professional Employer Organization), we enhance the way you interact with your employees. We shift the burdens away from you and establish a co-employer relationship. Your people become our responsibility.
14. Add a large box for the main verbiage of the website titled: Why Work With A P.E.O? With two small boxes to the right. One titled: PayPros Blog and one titled Client SpotLight
The layout should be just like [url removed, login to view] One large box with two small boxes. The small boxes should be really simple like they currently are [url removed, login to view]
15. Main Verbiage:
A Professional Employer Organization can help you streamline your administrative work flow by sharing many of the legal obligations and responsibilities associated with owning a business. PayPros establishes a Co-Employer relationship between ourselves, clients, and there employees. Basically we become your Human resources and Finance Division. Tax Liability, Payroll, Benefits Management, Workers Compensation, Disability, Retirement Plans, Work Place Enforcement of State and Federal Anti Discrimination Laws. The list of regulations employers must comply with gets longer every year, and we make it our business to keep our clients up to date.
16. When someone fills out our quote we want some verbiage pointing toward the quote button that gives them an incentive to get a quote
Something like this: 10 Reasons Why You'd Be Crazy to Own A Business and Not Use A PEO
We should make it into a instant download or after they get a quote it takes them to a page with this info and a free offer?
[url removed, login to view]
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 636 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks