I am looking for a web designer that can design using Wordpress at the content manager.
Here are two sample projects I need to get done, can you do it, and what would you charge for each project
Project 1 (From a customer of mine)
Take a look at [login to view URL] This website has a lot of elements we like.
The bullets and title, large phone number, and the bright get started button.
There current Phone Book Ad: [login to view URL]
This might help with the logo design.
I would like the main area for the slides to be one static picture.
Where is says No Active Slides we would like a title with three Bullets:
Serving Anchorage For Over 25 Years
*General Preventive Dentistry
*Implants and Crown & Bridges
Can we place the phone number right below the bullets in the little box. The phone should really stand out.
On the Contact Us form can we make the send button stand out more on all pages.
The phone number in the upper right hand corner should be much larger and stand out more.
Add a Google map to the contact us page.
This is the picture we like for the home page. I did not know what size would work best.
[login to view URL]
Project 2 (This was in a little more detailed)
We would like to re-do our clients website: [login to view URL]
We like the general feel of this website: [login to view URL] and elements from [login to view URL]
1. We want the website built on Wordpress.
2. No Flash
3. Take the general design style from [login to view URL] Just not so busy.
4. We like the the general colors blue and grey from [login to view URL] Add a complementary orange and green throughout. Similar to the current secondary colors on there website: [login to view URL]
5. We want the logo and navigation bar to be pushed down further on the page then on [login to view URL] just slightly.
6. Add two buttons, one for Employee Login and one for Client Login in the same spot as the customer login button on[login to view URL] One on top of the other.
7. We do not need a search box.
8. General navigation bar choices: Your People - Payroll - Benifits - Retirement - Workers Comp - Human Resources - Your Time - Contact Us
9. The Navigation Bar choices should be above the picture and the quote form like [login to view URL]
10. Add a picture in the same location as [login to view URL] with the quote button to the right of it. This section should be about the same size as [login to view URL]
11. Add the options for the quote form from [login to view URL]
12. Under the main picture and quote form we want a box about the size of [login to view URL]
This will be where we have there main tag line and some brief verbiage. Currently the title reads: Your People. Our Focus
The text below the tag line in the same box reads: As a PEO (Professional Employer Organization), we enhance the way you interact with your employees. We shift the burdens away from you and establish a co-employer relationship. Your people become our responsibility.
14. Add a large box for the main verbiage of the website titled: Why Work With A P.E.O? With two small boxes to the right. One titled: PayPros Blog and one titled Client SpotLight
The layout should be just like [login to view URL] One large box with two small boxes. The small boxes should be really simple like they currently are [login to view URL]
15. Main Verbiage:
A Professional Employer Organization can help you streamline your administrative work flow by sharing many of the legal obligations and responsibilities associated with owning a business. PayPros establishes a Co-Employer relationship between ourselves, clients, and there employees. Basically we become your Human resources and Finance Division. Tax Liability, Payroll, Benefits Management, Workers Compensation, Disability, Retirement Plans, Work Place Enforcement of State and Federal Anti Discrimination Laws. The list of regulations employers must comply with gets longer every year, and we make it our business to keep our clients up to date.
16. When someone fills out our quote we want some verbiage pointing toward the quote button that gives them an incentive to get a quote
Something like this: 10 Reasons Why You'd Be Crazy to Own A Business and Not Use A PEO
We should make it into a instant download or after they get a quote it takes them to a page with this info and a free offer?
[login to view URL]
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $642 pour ce travail
We checked your details and we ensure you the QUALITY wordpress [login to view URL] check your PMB for details.
Dear sir/madam, I am expertise in wordpress works, Custom wordpress plugins and programming can be done as per your requirement can do your work perfeclty, have done many similar projects, can provide u with w3c valida Plus
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks
I have read and understood your project requirement clearly. I am a qualified professionals with few years of experience in Data entry, web design & development, Graphic design and Animation. So far, I have finished mo Plus