I operate a travel website "http://executivetravellink.com" and I am looking to duplicate a search box found on "http://www.roomkey.com".
This search box will pull a list of destinations we set and should be usable on multiple pages. When search is hit it will redirect them to our booking engine with the parameters completed.
It will need to include the following:
- Destination Search (auto-complete and call from database)
- Arrival Date (active calendar)
- Departure Date (active calendar)
- Number of Rooms (drop down)
- Number of adults (drop down)
- Number of kids (drop down)
The recent search feature is not a big deal, but would be nice to include.