This should be a fairly simple project for anyone familiar with editing WHMCS templates and using WHMCS template conditional statements.
We need the default WHMCS 5.1 template modified to suit our needs for a custom client area.
This is for the default client front-end template, not the admin template.
Modifications we need:
- Conditional statements to show only support options which a client has paid for on the Submit Ticket template.
- Conditional statement to show a download button on the client portal home only if the client has purchased a product with a download.
- Conditional statements to show upgrades/addons available to customers who have not purchased them.
- Several basic modifications like removing some of the default menu items, changing some of the default links, adding our logo and adjusting some colors.
- Everything needs to look clean and organised with proper CSS, this should be easy because the default template already looks great! Just don't mess it up :)
- Experience editing and customizing WHMCS templates [url removed, login to view]
- Able to create custom conditional statements as explained above to show or hide template elements.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills, so that the templates look perfect.
- You must be able to work on the templates on your own PC/Server or test environment. We will not be providing access to our WHMCS admin, we will only give you the template files to work on. We can upload your working templates to our WHMCS as needed and you can check them in our client area, but please do not ask us for WHMCS admin access (it's not needed for this anyway). It would be really great and a big help if you can work on your locally installed copy of WHMCS and then just deliver to us the finished template files, so if this is possible please mention it with your bid.
We need this job done asap, so please only bid if you are already familiar with editing/customizing WHMCS templates and their conditional statements.
Thank you for considering my project and for your bids.