I need a skilled programmer (who has skills and experience in front-end and back-end programming) to make changes and modification to a website. You will be making changes related to e-commerce, zen cart, php, xhtml, css and cms.
The purpose of these changes is to bring more traffic to the site and to increase ranking.
This programmer must have a lot of skills and experience. This is not for beginners or novice programmers. You will work directly with an experienced SEO analyst.
Here are the tasks that need to be completed:
Zen Cart, PHP and SEO related.
1. Make checkout as easy, reassuring and quick as you can. This is VERY IMPORTANT. Do not make users sign up or register an account before they can buy.
3. During the entire check-out process, show Security seals and money-back guarantee seals if you have. Also show clear link to Returns Policy and if the items are covered under any sort of warranty.
4. Modify store so that it doesn't ask users for same information again & again. For example, if user has entered his Billing Address, show a button/link which he can click to use the same address as the Shipping Address.
5. Remove all other "call to action" buttons on the Store pages. Once user is on the Store pages, you don't want him to go anywhere else on your site. Remove any distractions.
6. If the check-out process involves several steps, show users some bar which shows how many steps there are in total, and which step they are at.(step 1 - step 2 - step 3)
7. If user does not fill the form accurately, show a friendly message and show clearly (using red color) where he entered something incorrect. Also, autofill all the other fields so that user does not have to fill the entire form again just because of a single mistake. Don't make user enter same information twice.
8. Install the checkout process which uses no account. Hence the customer is just going to fill the address and not necessary to register.
9. Implement implement seo urls
10. Install google site map, which submits the updated sitemap every week to google
11. The footer is too close to the content; there should be some space to separate the footer from the content.
12. Install correct Google Analytics code on entire site. The /OnlineStore/ section of the website has a different Google Analytics account set up. The rest of the main website has the Google Analytics account with a/c . Please ask programmer to place the main website's code on the online store pages too and remove the UA code from online store.
13. Fix problem in checkout page of onlinestore – many customers call and say “I was trying to purchase some products online but when I tried to submit payment, I got an error message”
This project must be completed within 4 days.
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $231 pour ce travail
Hello, Myself Hiren Panchani and I'm taking freelancing projects/assignments. I'm Java/PHP Developer with Around 5 years of professional experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of large-sca Plus