Our client 'CHC Models', a modelling agency, requires a small portal website that will provide services to both Models and members of the public. The website must provide the following functionality:
* Models can register online.
* Models can login and update certain parts of their account. They can also upload photos of themselves for displaying on their public profile page.
* Models can make membership payments when required.
* Members of the public can register and create an account.
* Members of the public can make payments for membership.
* Members of the public can search for models.
* Members of the public can add models to their 'favourites' list. This is a convenient way for them to recall models that they like.
* Website administrator can login.
* Website administrator can browse/search for models and update / delete / edit their profiles.
* Website administrator can browse/search for member accounts (members of the public - non models) can update / edit / delete their profiles.
* Website administrator must have a list of upcoming, pending and overdue memberships. Both modelling and normal members are paid annually.
* Website administrator must be able to record payments (who paid what, how much, what method (cheque, credit card, etc), and when).
* Website administrator must be able to view a list of previous payments and update / delete them if appropriate.
This project has been started and graphics have already been designed.
[url removed, login to view]
The model signup form has also been completed (note that the model table is large with about 100 fields).
The website uses PHP5 and interfaces with MySQL 4.0. We need someone who can jump in and work on this quickly and efficiently. Our client is keen to go live.