1. members post jobs, jobs must be approved via my admin panel.
2. currency used "coins" to post jobs, when you post a job for an example you want 100 people to complete the job @10 coins per job it will cost 1,000 coins to post the job.
3. the "jobs page" will be the look and feel of a forum.
4. when you click on the "title" it will go to a page where the "employer" has made a job description "what needs to be done and proof required" the member also on this page will have an option to click accept the job.
5. when a user clicks accept job it adds the job into the users "work in progress" tab.
6 the member now completes the task and go's to the "work in progress" tab and finds the job on the list and clicks "submit proof" its sends an message to the "employer" and he marks the job "satisfied" and the 10 coins are automatically added to the "workers" account or, the "employer" marks the job "not satisfied" and the "employer" must send a message to the "worker" saying why the job was marked "not satisfied" now the "worker" can resubmit his proof. if the worker and the employer can not work it out.. the "worker" can submit a ticket to the admin for review.
7. when a "employer go's to post a job they have the to set the title, select USA or international workers, the payout per job, how many members needed to complete the job, also how many times each member can complete the job only 1 time per member or the same member can do the job more than once, option for featured and highlighted jobs. (highlighted and featured are extra fees)
8. each member will have a "ebay" type feedback system both for "workers" and "employers" so workers can know if the employer is a good person and will credit them for the work and also so "workers" can be found and banned for having low feedback scores.
9. MOST! importantly it all must be safe from sql injection and any type of hack/cheat to earn coins.
Note: This is an addon to my website and must be fully integrated into my virtual currency "coins"
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 649 $ pour ce travail
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is "reliable to submit project on time" Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) [url removed, login to view]://ur Plus
I'd like to help you with this project. However we have to talk about your needs and the existing coins-system. But I don't expect any difficulties there. Looking forward to your replay. Lars