This is a repost of a project that was posted on scriptlance, but it did not migrate over. I had originally sought to customize an ebay auction clone and the programmer I was about to hire suggested Magento. All data was lost with the migration from scriptlance to this portal including our screen names, so there was no way to reestablish contact. Therefore, it's time to interview and select someone new.
The last time the project was posted I received a number of bids which suggested that a portion of the payment would be made at the start of the job, the next portion at the middle of the job and the final portion should be paid when the site is delivered. Please note that I am ready to immediately hire and have all details associated with site. However, 100% of the agreed upon fee will be put in escrow and paid at the conclusion of the job. If you intend to use paid plug ins, I will purchase for you and upload to my server. If this is not agreeable to you, please do not bid.
Magento eCommerce Site Specifications:
1. The site will have three users: Buyers, Sellers and admin. It is free to register onto the site and free to post items.
2. Sellers will post PDFs for sale or create flash cards on site to sell. Sellers will determine the purchase price. All products on site will go into a general category - there will not be individual stores. Upon purchase, the PDFs will be sent to the users email address and a link maintained in users back office area.
3. When an item sells, admin will collect a percentage of sale price. The Seller will collect the balance as credits. Sellers may exchange credits for cash and pay a processing fee or use credits to purchase other items on the site.
4. Buyers will use credits to make purchases on the site. To view an example of this sort of "Credites" Plug In, please go to [url removed, login to view]
5. The Payment gateway will be PayPal. Buyers will purchase blocks of credits and the credits will be put into their website "bank."
6. The products on the site may be viewed side by side on a "Comparison" page. For an example, see this "Comparison" link: [url removed, login to view]
7. There will be a maps interface that will show a map of the product locations
8. Buyers may leave feedback about the seller and product (rating function)
9. Site users may take surveys regarding various subjects. For an example, go to this URL: [url removed, login to view] The data from the survey will give rankings based upon an algorithm.
10. Site will have a general search and an advanced search function.
11. CMS, WYSIWYG, Menu/ Navigation, static, Site Map, content, content management system from Admin Area
Please indicate your bid, when you can start and the amount of time that you will need to complete. In order to weed out people who do not read job descriptions, I will only consider people who begin there reply with the answer to what does four plus four equal.
Best Regards and Thanks for Your Time.
63 freelancers are bidding on average $2659 for this job
"8" Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks