PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE BIDDING !!!!!!!!
I have already a full functional website using Magento ver. 126.96.36.199
But have the following issues that need investigating and fixing.
As my website is already LIVE and fully functional and trading online I only require a MAGENTO EXPERT who has the time and will finish on time and will not disappear.
Also as my website is LIVE I would prefer if you copy files from my website then work on your own server then once complete transfer to my LIVE server. As I can not afford my LIVE site to have problems caused by you testing etc.
1. Optimize website so it is compatible with all major web browsers.
Internet Explorer 8-10
So my website fits the screen automatically when displayed in any of the following resolutions. So no need to scroll sideways horizontally
768x1024,320x568, 768x1024,320x568, 320x480, 480x800, 601x906, 1280x800, 533x853, 720x1280, 1024x768, 640x480
2. Resolve SSL and change Https pages on website. e.g. some pages should not be displayed in https and some should be displayed in https. E.g. Once you view a https page and then go back to a normal non secure http page it will still show as a Https secure page.
3. Optimize Magento website so it is faster. Check if there are any errors etc.
4. When we create a voucher code discount – The discount amount is subtracted from the subtotal. We need it to be discounted from the Grand Total.
5. Product search on the main website is not accurate. Needs to be checked so search query shows accurate results.
6. Product review rules for each product need to be changed as it is not showing accurate results. E.g. 4/5 5/5 5/5 will show a total score of 4/5 etc.
7. We get a few customers saying when they try adding a product to the basket and click onto the checkout basket page the system will automatically redirect them back to the home page. We need you to investigate what the cause is.
8. Remove or disable quick view pop up view from the website. This is a button within the product photo where you can click onto and a pop quick view will appear.
9. We are using EbizSmart Sage Pay Payment Suite
When a customer checks out using One Page Checkout the customer account is automatically registered.
When the same customer tries purchasing again WITHOUT LOGGING INTO ACCOUNT the transaction will be
Registered BUT will cause the following errors.
-checkout/onepage/success/ template will not be shown. It shows error 404 page
-We get error message on Magento Admin. “SagePay” orphan transaction list
-The only way we can recover the transaction on Magento Admin is via clicking onto the SagePay Recover button shown below.
10. Some features in Magento Admin dashboard are not working. Lifetime Sales, Average Orders and sales graph data.
Any questions please feel free to ask.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $348 pour ce travail
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi, I'm Magento guru, just check my reviews about Magento works, I've check your requirement, please check my PMB for further details
Hi, I went through your requirements , we are expert in web developments with web2.0 standards, website design and customization. i am sure we will deliver a good quality of work. Please have look of our portfoilio and Plus
Hello from VietNam, I have read your work description and I am sure I can do EXACTLY the requirements on this project. Your satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED!! Please check my private message. Thanks
Hello , Hope you are well and doing good!!! we are eager to work with [login to view URL] are ready to start the project right away. Codeware is a website development company providing professional website design, website developme Plus
Hi Sir, We are Professionals Joomla, Os commerce, Prestashop ,Word press, share point, magento, PHP, volusion, E-commerce, Codeigniter, Open cart, OS commerce, WooCommerce , Drupal, Virtuemart, android, iPhone , Exp Plus
Magento expert here. Ready to start this right now. I have lots of experience in magento. I have done my own custom modules also. See PM for more details.