We have a Joomla [url removed, login to view] site we are looking to upgrade to Joomla 3.x (latest stable version).
Details (this list is made up of tasks and things we require on the new site):
- Around 11,000 articles with images will need to be transferred
- Template will need to be “re-coded” to Joomla 3.0 – including nice menu system. Template should become responsive for mobile users.
- Need banner system for multiple positions/clients, some rotate on live pages.
- Need a form system for people to submit information requests
- Site uses GK news, custom news module (just a listing with dates) and also mavikthumbs and simple image gallery, I expect everything to work smoothly on new site with full transition of ALL content. Lots of simple image gallery pages on current site.
- New site should have similar thumbnail system for news posts. Right now I upload an image, define its size in JCE, insert it, and when posted it becomes a thumbnail with slick popup box.
- Site should be fully W3C compliant, and have JotCache, SEF successfully enabled, as well as JCE editor.
- Site is high-traffic and should be configured as such. It should be configured to easily handle a traffic burst on our VPS.
- We would also like a system for secondary admins to easily post news with fixed template new posting (just for them) – this would be a place for them to paste in text and upload one image with no formatting going on. Right now we use a front-end based form system to do this.
- Google search page
- Various CSS classes for modules to do what we need them to do similar to current site.
- Social media share plugins and Facebook article comments
- RSS feed
- Site must be fully secure and pass our security audits
- Google analytics tracking plugin
- Open Graph Protocol for All Content Items
- Autopost News to our twitter account
- ½ Payment on Site Going Live
- Final Payment on Site Sign Off after thorough traffic and bug check.
- Provider selected must have good working knowledge of English, be quick to respond to emails and be flexible in terms of working somewhat near our time zone (United States).
- Final product must be very good, devoid of errors.
- Testing will be done in an environment as agreed on by us and you.
52 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1262 pour ce travail
Dear Client: Dear Client: We will upgrade your joomla 1.5 sites to joomla 3.0. Migrate all your data from 1.5 to 3.0 Some extensions that are available for joomla 3.0 , we will use them and extensions which ar Plus
Hi I am confident to do this job. =========================================================================== thanks
1. Vollks Australian Online Store In these days we are complete re-designing and reimplementing an online store for our Australian client in which we are using X-Cart latest stable release to implement his all require Plus
Hello, Can we have a small meeting on s*k*p ? we will discuss each and everything regarding your project , Quick reply will be appreciated , Let me know , Thanks p4provider
Hi I have gone through the details of your project and we find it well within our capabilities. I offer a wide range of services, including Web design, PHP/MySQL web application development, Open sources like Joo Plus
Hi, I am here to discuss more regarding your specification and need. We have sound knowledge in : * PSD to XHTML conversion. * PHP and mySql. * Joomla 3 Website design and customization. * Wordpres Plus
Hi There, Greetings !! We have a team of 25 full time, dedicated developers having expertise in iPhone, Android, Joomla, Magento, Wordpress & Core PHP. We are willingly to work on this project. We can customize Plus
Hello, I am a professional programmer for web programming with php language to build the system website, Besides, I also expert in MySQL , HTML,HTML5,CSS, JS I'm always top in Vietnam freelancer [login to view URL] Plus
Hi, My name is Simon, I'm working as project manager at EXP co., Ltd - the founder of [login to view URL] ( you can check our product and our teamwork at this site) After checking your project description I believe that Plus
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - we(technical team) will review the job and as Plus
Hello!!**This is our initial bid**I have reviewed your project details and wants to work with you. We are highly experienced in Web design, Web development, SEO and app Development company. We have an expert team of Re Plus
I have very good experience in Joomla. I can complete the project as per specifications. Interested..ready to start.
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
[login to view URL] We have been working on many projects before and many of them consist of very complex functionality and the URLs are mentioned below to have a clear image of our skills. You can see few of our work Plus
Hello, We have gone through your requirement and are confident that we can successfully execute the project within the timeline. We are an established Web Design and Development Company having a defined and qualitat Plus
Greetings Sir. Kindly provide me the URL of the current website, so i can check and come up with the appropriate questions so that i can be sure of the timeline and budget. Regards
Hello, We have some couple of questions..Could you please respond back,. so that we can clarify our queries. Can we have a discussion? We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified [login to view URL] are very good in mobile appli Plus
Hello, Someone migrate site using a script but i don't support it by this process many bugs come.... here is the process i follow : 1 . Install brand new Joomla with latest version. 2 . Make the template clon Plus
i am very much interested on this project.. please update me by provide more detail and confirm me over message board.. so we can start.. thanks