I have an existing Joomla website for my scuba diving social club. Happy with the look and feel, content, etc so no changes there. I would however, like someone to add a calendar, with the following features, to my site:
1. User admin capability (to allow a Joomla administrator to create users, change passwords, etc). Happy to use existing Joomla functionality for this if it is suitable.
2. Login box to appear in the footer of each page (when not logged in).
3. If the user is logged in, then log out link, logged in user details (full name) and a change password box/link to appear in place of the login box (in the footer).
4. Users are able to change their password using the change password link (password must be min 6 chars and at least 1 letter and 1 number).
5. 'Keep me logged in' type functionality required (checkbox on login component?), so users can stay logged in if requested.
6. Ability to create 'registered users only' type pages (so they don't exist for public, but people logged in can see them)
7. Add a club calendar, with following features:
7a. Calendar to appear on its own page
7b. Current monthly view as default (others periods are OK, but not high priority)
7c. Ability to move to future and past months
7d. Joomla admin can create events
7e. Events can have details, so a couple of paragraphs of text/links, etc
7f. click event in calendar to open it and see details
7g. Read only for public - they can see events and see who is attending
7h. Events can have two categories of attendees: support & diver. (no real difference between the two, just needs to be two lists of attendee's)
7i. Registered users can register to attend events in either category
8. All the above should fit in with the look and feel of the existing Joomla theme
9. Clear instruction manual for how to manage users & calendar (that I can give to non-technical people)
Décerné à :
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 217 $ pour ce travail
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)