I am experiencing a conflict between the MooTools used in EventList and Ninja Shadowbox. The problem occurs when a user attempts to add or edit an event in EventList. When I disable my Ninja Shadowbox module everything works fine. I would like to continue using Ninja Shadowbox; therefore I need a developer to resolve this issue for me.
Below is a brief description of the issues need to be addressed:
- Save button should be styled the same as the cancel button.
- Both the save and cancel buttons should be next to each other as on the add venue page.
- Select venue needs to be repaired so that it opens in a Shadowbox. The select venue shadowbox should be styled to match the rest of the site.
- Category field should be set to visibility=hidden and “User” should be selected by default.
- The pop-up calendar for both the start and end date needs to be repaired and functioning properly.
- Repetition needs to be repaired and functioning properly.
My budget for this project is $75US or less.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $65 pour ce travail
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)