Update contents of the existing website. Please take a look at the attached content file for detail. The Site Map will give you an idea on how many pages the website will have (not including the pop-up PDF pages for program guidelines). The contact page will remain the same (at least the information will be the same). Finally, I will add an Apply For A Loan page which will have a simple form for the borrowers to fill in the required information and submit the file. The following are the instructions:
1. The background of the site should remain white. I like to have a clean and crisp feeling of the site;
2. I require a different image for each page. Please maintain the same color scheme and theme when selecting the images;
3. The tags or bottoms for each section will be arranged in accordance to what the Site Map shows --> Home --> About --> Products --> Career --> Contact --> Apply for A Loan;
4. A drop down menu will appear when the cursor is pointing to the tag. Please see the existing website for reference;
5. In Product section, each program guideline will have Download the Program Guideline and Apply For A Loan link, when click on the links, it will either bring up the PDF version of the program guideline or bring the site to the proper section (Apply for A Loan section);
6. I will provide a link to other people's site for the Application Form.
7. My site is currently hosted by godaddy.com.;
8. I expect to see the complete product in three weeks upon engagement.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 208 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm interested in this job and would be glad to offer my services. Please check the inbox for further details. Thanks
I am Specialized in - Open Source Custom Programming | 3rd Party API | Plugins Customization | Rich Theme customization. I can help you develop website, Software Programming, Seo Optimization, Site Speed Enhancement, w Plus
We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>