Update contents of the existing website. Please take a look at the attached content file for detail. The Site Map will give you an idea on how many pages the website will have (not including the pop-up PDF pages for program guidelines). The contact page will remain the same (at least the information will be the same). Finally, I will add an Apply For A Loan page which will have a simple form for the borrowers to fill in the required information and submit the file. The following are the instructions:
1. The background of the site should remain white. I like to have a clean and crisp feeling of the site;
2. I require a different image for each page. Please maintain the same color scheme and theme when selecting the images;
3. The tags or bottoms for each section will be arranged in accordance to what the Site Map shows --> Home --> About --> Products --> Career --> Contact --> Apply for A Loan;
4. A drop down menu will appear when the cursor is pointing to the tag. Please see the existing website for reference;
5. In Product section, each program guideline will have Download the Program Guideline and Apply For A Loan link, when click on the links, it will either bring up the PDF version of the program guideline or bring the site to the proper section (Apply for A Loan section);
6. I will provide a link to other people's site for the Application Form.
7. My site is currently hosted by godaddy.com.;
8. I expect to see the complete product in three weeks upon engagement.
Hi, I'm interested in this job and would be glad to offer my services. Please check the inbox for further details. Thanks
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 196 $ pour ce travail
Hi, If you can attach the files that would be a great start to get your project going. Looking forward hearing from you.
Hello kindly have a look on PMB so that would be really appreciated i can make you sure you would be happy with final results .
We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. <b><i>Removed by Admin</i></b>