(1) the user is typing at a textarea and, at some time, he types the code of the data-series (maybe, if the code is GDP, he needs to type @GDP or something like that);
(2) at the time the user finishes typing, an AJAX call is made to the server, which sends the data in some format, maybe JSON;
(3) the page receives the data and builds a chart using some pre-prepared script (with Highcharts, maybe) and puts it besides the textarea;
(4) after that, the user has the option to customize the chart (shorten the time-period of the data or add another series to the same chart);
(5) when the user submit the form, along with the text in the textarea, the customized chart must be saved in a way that allows the server to redraw it (you can create some protocol, like a JSON string which says the chart must be generated from the date a to date b with the series f and g).
If you have other ideas on how to execute this or any doubt, we can talk and clarify everything.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de £155 pour ce travail
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus