1 The scope of the project
The project is concerning on developing an intelligent e-recruitments system consisting of talent evaluation, intelligent resume method that allow every job provider to set its evaluation rule which is really helpful in making decision more perfect, an online proctored exam via webcams, also we provide an online interview for the an applicant.
2 Project objective
1. To ensure the right person for the right job at the right time.
2. To prevent fraud and forgery by applicants.
3. To create equal opportunities for fresh graduates to apply for the job they want.
4. To save much time and much effort and to have an accurate system that doesn’t make mistakes like humans.
5. To prevent favoritism around all applicants.
6. To exploits the economic benefits of online recruitment system & save cost in the recruitment process.
3 Project description
1) Regular registration for job seekers & job providers that contents (username, email, password, user type).
2) After registration job providers fill in our intelligent form that contains some inquiries to reach the exact job specification like: salary , potentials, age,….etc.
3) The system start filters process to find the appropriate candidate for the job.
4) After registration job seekers fill the resume profile thus filling some basic information as the following:-
A. Upload their personal picture.
B. Education information such as:-
• High school
• Research and training.
C. Job category and choose his/her job category if existed:-
( Example: category (Engineering)=> subcategory (civil-Mechanical –etc))
• Job area is required for further specifications.
D. They fill their work history if existed:-
• Company type.
• Job title.
• Work hours (from…. To…)
• Career experiences.
• If the applicant is still working on a current job then we will require prove of his/ her current work.
E. Answer a couple of questions to determine if the applicant is good at his field.
F. Languages (Spoken –written) with one question for integrity.
G. Interests (some personal questions about the applicants’ activities to conclude some basics about his character).
5) Initial exam to find out if this applicant qualifies for the job applied to (short listing of individuals).
6) The candidates chosen receive an automatic E-mail or SMS stating if they succeeded the online exam.
7) The exam proctored exam will have our supervisors monitoring the exam taker thought webcam and will monitor the pc of the exam takers to prevent cheating.
8) Top scoring applicant in the proctored online exam will be chosen to have online interview or face to face interview.
4 Methodologies of project implementation
4.1. First phase
• Registrationwith full details for both job seekers and job providers.
4.2. Second phase
• Job seeker resumes profile.
• Job providers post a job.
• Job provider defines the decision rule.
4.3. Third phase
• Filtering process by apply decision rule on the job seekers resume profiles
4.4. Fourth phase
• Display all possible candidates in the company profile.
• Send preliminarymotivations to possible candidates.
4.5. Fifth phase
• Candidates enter the online proctored exam and the system displays the result statistics in the company profile in order to give the company the ability to choice the candidates who have the higher score.
4.6. Eight phase
• Company choice the applicant that will enter the online interview.
4.7. Ninth phase
• Right applicant is hired in the right position.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2832 pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
We can finsih this as per yoru requirement and on time. Please check PM for the skills that we have and we are able to implement it efficiently.. Thanks Ricky