I would like someone to make some additions and a few alterations to my live site. This webesite is a hybrid of html and oscommerce. Oscommerce is actually oscdox version that is heavily loaded with mods.
Following is what I would like someone to do:
1. Add 6-7 html pages based on the current look of index page.
[url removed, login to view] a logo.
3. Install some contributions from the oscommerce site. Major contributions include quickbooks , center shoppe and live support mods
4. Make some minor changes in the look of the oscommerce cart so that it fully looks like the rest of the site.
5. Create a customer feedback form with ability to store information in the database
6.* A module to download client information from the shopping cart database to ACT (client management software)
- this also needs to be accurate and simple, I would prefer the data be formatted into the proprietary format of ACT rather than just a cvs file that must be imported.
- Once this information is downloaded, it should be archived.
- The system should prevent missing or duplicate entries.
Perhaps the following link will be helpful:
[url removed, login to view]
Please bid only if you have lot of experience with oscommerce
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $86 pour ce travail
dear sir we are very sure that we can develop ur [url removed, login to view] have a team of experienced IT [url removed, login to view] us one chance we can prove that. thanx regards from khanna software(India)
Hi, we have done the similar revamping job with a shanghai based web site, a travel agency. We are sure we can do this time also. Waiting for your reply Regards, Nancy