(See Attachment for a list of details and Major Modules of the Application)
DripSync Web Application
DripSync is a web application designed to Manage Workflow aspects in a specific Healthcare Service Niche. The application is designed as a SaaS – web-based program that uses no client-side hardware for database management. The application contains many functions that work similar to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Practice Management systems on the market today.
The interface is broken into modules that interact with the user to provide a consistent, real-time awareness of the business functions. Most of the application’s functions are designed to be accessed through user-specific dashboards.
Major Requirements of Application
The application must have these primary functions to be relevant in our marketplace
• Patient Management Functions
• Appointment Scheduling
• Document Management
• Patient Treatment Documentation
• Patient Payment Processing
• Insurance Verification and Estimation
• Inbound/outbound messaging capability – including electronic fax
• Letter Creation/Writing, using templates and database
And many other secondary functions
Third-Party Integration (API)
There are at least 4 third-party applications and API’s that need to be interfaced into the application
• Pverify – used to send patient insurance information and return eligibility/benefit results to application
• SecureCare (SecureFax) – API for sending and receiving electronic faxes in the application
• Merchant Warehouse – Payment gateway for merchant account ( Credit Card, Check Processing)
• Dynamic Web Twain – Licensed code used to facilitate the scanning of client documents, insurance cards, etc. – directly to web application
The DripSync application was partially designed and created with the help of a previous developer. Work on the development was interrupted and is not complete. Some functionality, database creation is complete, but the new developer will have to reevaluate the application and decide what needs to be done to complete the project. All major and some minor modules and dashboards have been designed and mocked up in various formats already.
Project Award Selection
We are looking for a small to mid-size development firm that has experience in developing similar applications. The developer must have:
• Previous experience building healthcare applications (EMR experience is a big Plus!)
• Knowledge of the USA healthcare system and functions
• Knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules regarding security and privacy concerns of the project
• Previous expertise building SaaS applications without the demand of client-side server hardware
• A portfolio of large application builds, preferably in the healthcare segment
• A selection of verifiable positive US references for previous builds
See Attachment for a list of details and Major Modules of the Application)
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10589 pour ce travail
Kindly accept our bid for your HEalth Care web application(EMR) development project. Over 11 years We have been developing Social Networking, Real Estate, Ecommerce websites similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], myspac Plus
Hi, we have developed the website for US health care industry which is very similar as per your requirements. Please check PMB for our references and more details. Thanks,
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile and reviews to select the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
We are interested to work with EMR web application. Please check your inbox for details.
Hello, We thank you for the opportunity to bid on your [url removed, login to view] in PMB. Regards, Vj. SphereIDC.
Each project is treated as unique and gets the attention it deserves to ensure delivery. Pease view PMB
We are an Israel based premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, migration Plus