We need to design a freelancer marketplace site for buyers and sellers similar to Elance or Get a Freelancer.
You should have previously designed such a site. A demo or link to your previous site is a must. It should be your own designed script. We do not want the turnkey or readymade script. If you have modified the readymade script to add new features, we can consider it. We have found that these readymade scripts have a lot of limitations.
Besides all the usual features, the script should have following features:
1. Multiple Service Providers profiles
2. Private Message board which cannot be indexed by SEs
3. Feature to enable the Project Managers to hide the project from SEs
4. Private projects can be seen only by the Service Providers which are invited.
5. Facility to Invite multiple service providers to bid for the project.
6. Instead of having pre-defined budget ranges similar to GAF, the PM should be able to manualy insert the minimum and maximum budget limits.
7. Feature to enable the Project Managers to hide the bids.
8. Facility to display positive as well as negative feedbacks (4/1 where 4 is positive and 1 is negative feedback)
9. Paypal, Stormpay, e-gold payment gateways.
10. Banner Management utility
11. Article section with Google Adsense
12. Strong Admin section
10. Good Massmailing/Autoresponder facility
11. Email confirmation at the time of registration.
Script must include documentation and be bug free. We need ownersip rights and complete source code. Program must be installed and work on our server. Project also includes Logo design, professional look and feel, userfriendly site designing, banner designing and other required graphic designs. You will be responsible for installing the website on our server and run it bug-free. A basic SEO is a MUST to make sure that the site is picked up by SEs.
No advance. Contract will include strict deadlines and immediate cancellation if deadlines are not met. We need continuous reporting on project development, or else the project will be cancelled.
Please respond with samples of similar programming you have done and client references. Don't give per hour bid or long generic/cookie cutter bids, you will be ignored immediately. Be to the point and make sure that you have read the project carefully. The successful designer, company can have an opportunity to work on 7 other projects.