I would like to computerize some standard forms data entry as follows:
I produce a standard blank form (form template). It would be preferable if this was a PDF
When the user wants to fill in a form, I present the blank to the user on his browser from my server
He then types in the data to fill in the form
The software does the following:
1) Electronically link the form template ID with the customers name, then link the customer data (the information entered on the form) to the 2) Customer and the form template ID.
3) Encrypt the customer data and produce a Transaction Packet and an encryption key that encrypted the data
4) This packet is stored and all transactions are linked together.
Then, when a customer (or Administrator) wants to retrieve the filled out data:
The Transaction ID is entered into the system.
The system then retrieves the encryption key (only the system knows what the key is) and retrieves the customer data
The system reads the data header that points to the form used when the data was entered
The system decodes the data, places the form, presents it to the customer (or Administrator) and then overlays the data in the correct position on the form.
Things to consider:
1) The PDF will be a standard PDF form
2) The fields on the form (Template) will be in different locations specific to each form
3) There needs to be a way to setup Field Pointers to the beginning of the field (location on the PDF Form Template) and a "End of Field Pointer". When this point has been reached, the software will move to the next field
4) Pressing the TAB key on the computer keyboard will move the cursor to the next "beginning of field pointer"
5) There needs to be a way of LOCKING the data to the Form Template so that it cannot be altered once the form has been submitted. This will be a choice setup by the Administrator then the field pointers have been decided.
6) Because the PDF form might have a variation in scale (these are existing forms and there are thousands of them, some sort of reference point will have to be chosen on the PDF form. Data entry will then be relative to this point.
7) There are two parts to this system...the Form entry and field layer design...and User Input.
1) A customer logs into the system by creating a username and password.
2) He/She chooses a form category or enters the Form ID number (if known)
3) The form (blank template) is presented to the customer...this is layer1
4) The Field Pointer Table is loaded into the system linked to the Form ID
5) The cursor is placed at the first Field Pointer Location for the start of Data Entry
6) Data is entered into the form. The initial phase of this project will not check the data entered for validity, it will be added later.
7) When the form is completed and the user chooses SUBMIT, the data (layer 2) will be encrypted by either of two ways a) Private Secure which means that the system generates the encryption key b) The Administrator assigns a standard key type for each form type. This is chosen when the Form is initially processed by the Administrator.
We have thousands of forms to process. This is an attempt to reduce the Paper burden and make the system more digital for security and archiving purposes.
The bidder must determine how this should be tackled, the software to be used PHP, C, C++, Visual Basic and what SQL will be used. This is going to be a server application.
Please provide with the bid, cost and expected time to complete a workable version of this system.
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 568 $ pour ce travail
Hi, First of all thanks for posting this type of job for me. I am really interested to do this type of job for you. I can start the job immediately. Thanks, Dileep K Chauhan