I would like a PHP (or ASP.NET if you can do it) script that duplicates SOME of the functionality of this website: ranker.com.
This specific script will be dealing with books, specifically allowing a users to create ranked lists of books they've read. I DO want the script to easily support the ranking of anything in the future (movies, games, etc) -- so it needs to be designed with this in mind, but for now just books.
I'm not looking to duplicate everything or make a clone of the site in the example, but I would like this script to do the following:
1. Allow people to create (number) ranked lists of books via a graphical interface on a page
Something like this example: [url removed, login to view]
2. Allow the public to vote on the (book) lists which will affect the ranking of the items on the lists being voted on.
Something like this: [url removed, login to view]
3. Allow the public to RE-RANK any other list and create their very own list from that original list through a graphical interface:
This example: [url removed, login to view]
and this example: [url removed, login to view]
4. Automatically create "master lists" based on popular lists; master lists to rank items based on how many user lists contain that item + public votes directly made on the master list. I've worked out an algorithm for this that may work.
See example here: [url removed, login to view]
5. Feature a registration/login system -- users must be registered and logged in to publish lists.
6. A user panel section -- users who have logged in can edit any lists they've published or delete the lists.
7. Admin back-end section to edit/delete/re-categorize/create lists. Also be able to control various features of the script. Ability to add category types (books, movies, games, etc) and sub categories. The first version of this script will be for books, but I would like to be able to easily add support for other items too.
8. A recommendation engine so SIMILAR lists will be recommended based on similar list titles, similar tags associated with list, similar (book) genres, etc.
9. A list homepage section which will show the top ranked master lists, top user submitted lists based on number of public votes, recently submitted lists, various lists by category/genre.
See this homepage: [url removed, login to view]
10. The ability to show/search/get list recommendations by sending keywords/titles/authors and having lists returned. The lists script should have a basic API, so I can drop shortcodes/chunks of code into other parts of the site to search for and display lists.
The initial script will be solely about BOOKs, but I would like the flexibility built in to the script to reposition the script to be used for any items. This would be controlled from the backend
11. Script is to BE SEO friendly (seo urls for every list, proper meta tags and categorization, each list to have social sharing buttons, etc).
12. Basic website included. I'm not asking for premium design here (I can hire a web designer for a proper design), but at least something decent looking prototype site up and running.
POTENTIAL additions in the future for users on the site to connect with each other via user names, ability to create discussion groups based book genres, etc. These features are NOT to be implemented now, just perhaps in the future.
I would like to easily be able to add this script to any existing website and by changing settings in the admin section, add the ability to have a robust voting list section added to the website. I would also like to be able to be able to use this script AS a complete website if I need to.
See Attached File for more specific details
Décerné à :
13 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1229 $ pour ce travail
I would like to work on this project, i have appropriate set of skills required to complete the project. I guarantee you satisfactory and in time completion of project. I have worked on several similar projects .