We are creating a website for a community portal. The website has been set-up and runs on Wordpress.
An important feature of the website is an event manager. We chose to use the Event Organiser plugin. It has most of the features we need but some features we still lack.
• A page on the Wordpress front-end where non-registered users can submit events and a link to this page on the sidebar.
• A number of custom fields apart from date, time and organizer. The form must include a billing address, organizer and whether or not the event is public.
• Public and non-public events. We need events that are only visible to registered users and a separate module to display a list of these events in both calendar and list view. This module can be inserted on a Wodpress page. There should be a link to this private page on the sidebar as well. If the user isnt logged in he should be prompted to do so and the directed to the private event listing/calendar page.
• We need to be able to translate this plugin from English to other languages. We can do the editing as we have people who know Wordpress, html and PHP the modifications should be done in a way that makes translating easy.
• The left side bar should be made scrollable. At the moment it is not and we need more space there for widgets.
• Single events in the Event Organiser should be made consistent with single articles, e.g. the layout should be identical [url removed, login to view]
• The option to add a featured image to events, that would be displayed under the event header.
The website and the template we want to use can be found at herttoniemi.pjk-survey.com. Other modifications will surely follow but the most important thing would be to get the event manager up and running as soon as possible.
Décerné à :
16 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1014 $ pour ce travail
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. looking forward to check pm message for details offer. Thank you===========