Website Requirement: -
b). Payment getway.
A. New look, stylish, and fast opening website on pc browser / mobile browser
B. Simple admin section to add in arrive Item at store to display on website. By non technical ppl.
C. Website must look like
a). [url removed, login to view]
b). [url removed, login to view]
c). [url removed, login to view]
D. Shopping Cart
1. Item Selection
2. Tax Calculation
3. Shipping / delivery fees
4. E-mail confirmation
5. Customer tracking
6. Secure transaction
E. Admin Section :
1. Add new Item on website.
2. Update price.
3. Update stock
4. Out of stock
5. User / client registration
6. Customer group email system for promo and wishes ( like customer birthday, new year, festival )
1. Updated / latest item or stock information (with price)
2. Department wise slide / screen picture must change.
3. Identifying the number site visits.
4. Site Navigation
5. Recommended Items / Pages / Sales information.
6. FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
7. Testimonial and review page.
User-friendliness, user interaction and design
Many online merchants believe that the price in ecommerce is the most important thing in a purchasing decision. Studies show that the price is indeed important, but user-friendliness and ease-of-use of the online store are really the decisive factors. Due to these two, customers primarily decide for or against a certain site before they have even seen the price of a product. You should therefore make it as simple and pleasant as possible for your customers to access information in your store, to find and order products. The following are key requirements to succeed at this step:
* Build your shop with an attractive and sales-promoting design
* Content is king. Ensure you have up-to-date and useful content
* Quick product search and clear navigation
* Clear ordering process and basket
* Make it possible to make changes to the basket
* Provide information about total costs early on
* Customer data: require no more than necessary
* Ask yourself “Would I buy on this site?”
Trust and security:
Some basic rules need to be considered:
• Make transparent information and security top priorities
• Offer 'all-round protection' from store certification such as SSL or Safebuy
• Offer a guarantee and warranty in plain English
• Offer a wide range of secure payment methods
• Be sociable and show yourself
• Make feedback an integral part of the buying process
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 873 $ pour ce travail
Hi rksbits, **DEVELOPED SIMILAR SHOPPING CARTS** - We have checked your given description in detail - Please check pmb for our comments. :-)
Hello we are the Webspidy. We have worked on a lot of e-commerce projects and with or experience, we can design and develop this website. Please check out some our E-commerce work.
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hi! We are very interested in working on this project. We have all the experience and expertise to handle the jobs that you have stated. Please check PMB Thanks,
Hi: I have gone through your requirements and would like to confirm you; we are very interested to start working on this project immediately. Please check the PMB for further information. Thanks