This project is to take the design shown in the attached files and create a Drupal template (main page and sub-page layout) allowing all text content, including menu text, to pull from Drupal. Please read all details before bidding!!
- The bottom menu area will have heading links (such as “Our Products”) as well as all the items below being links to the sub sections of the “Our Products” page. This is also true for “Services & Repair” and links below as well as “About Us” and the links below it. The “Dowling Data Consulting” will link to an external site.
- Any of the gray background areas, including the “Customer Voices”, “Alloy Wheel Repair” and “Steel Wheels” section needs to pull from drupal but also be free form. It should allow for text, image, or video clip to be inserted.
- “Find Your Wheel” will load up another window with an external site.
- “Latest Videos” will go to a subpage
- “Repair Your Wheel” will go to a subpage.
- Take a look at the page http://metrowheels.net. This project is to replace this page. You will need to pull most content from this site.
- The search box needs to be a text field. The button won't need to do anything for this project but should be there.
- The graphic with flames on it on the sub page (says “Our Products” in the included example) will have text pulled from Drupal for the title on each page.
- You should use Drupal version 6.
- Any necessary graphics that can't be cut from the attached images I'll make available.
- Page should look appropriate on the screen res 1024x768, with no horizontal scroll bars and all content showing. This means the text and images shouldn't go right up to the left or right edge of the browser. The current width of the page content in the attached images are about right for a 1024 width.
- Text should allow for text zooming where all content will still show when the text zooms to the largest size. This means that the main text on a sub page should be able to push down the lower black menu area when the text gets bigger.
- Dimensions need to be set in “EM” rather than “PX” whenever realistically possible. There are times when “PX” makes the most sense for some things and that is fine.
- The sub-page left menus need to be text pulled from Drupal but should allow for the entire area (width of the button) to be click-able, not just the text itself.
- The top orange menu as well as the bottom gradient area need to have a max width and a min width when the page is made smaller or bigger. The page content should be centered on a screen and when the page gets really big, the orange area & the gradient area on each side will just stop. When the page is made smaller, the orange and gradient will shrink in. The menu text items on both top and bottom shouldn't move.
- You will need to host it on your server. A couple days after starting, I will need access to your Drupal Admin pages to see the way you've structured the content in Drupal.
- If you are awarded the bid, you will need to except within 1 day of that time and have the project done within 5 days. I realize this a quick deadline. Please only bid if you can make it. I will answer questions at least once a day at around 9-11pm US EST.