PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN 3 EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK. IT WILL MEAN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
COMPANIES/ VENDORS FROM KOLKATTA ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO BID.
We have a requirement for a directory site. There are two good references that you can refer too:
1. [url removed, login to view];
2. [url removed, login to view]
From features point of view, the site will be more like dubizzle but for a specific city only. Overall the site will have three kind of users:
1. End Consumer who can advertise buy or sell of any articles within the categories like housing , cars, jobs, etc etc. This will be absolutely free. There will be a restriction here - each user will be able to list max of 3 items per category e.g. two family cars. Only one user will be able to login per account at a time.
2. Corporate users: This will be have all the features of end users plus corporate customers will be able to buy advertising for specific period and specific position on the site. Plus there will be no restrictions on the number of items they can upload e.g. a real estate agent can upload as many properties as they want. Corporate users will also be able to list more than one phone number and fax numbers. Upto 5 users can log from one corporate account simultaneously.
3. Admin: Admin will have the overall control of the site. Be able to approve and disapprove ads. Set universal time limits for the ads as well as timelimes for individual ads. Set prices for corporate memberships. Set prices for ads. Offer discounts where ever money is involved. Add and remove blog articles, set SEO meta tags, key words etc. There would be a third part API involved for payment gateway (not paypal or 2CO).
The above are the broad guidelines. Final details will be discussed with selected bidder.
Companies wishing to execute this project must that have experience in building directory sites. Please highlight 3 and only 3 examples of their work. At least one of the works submitted should include access of back end panel. Company selected will be responsible for designing the site as well as the logo.