Develop an interactive catering menu module
We run an online food catering business.
We have created set of 8 Pre Configured Menus(PCM) at different price point that customer can choose from.
These menus provide pricing on per person basis with minimum number of person per menu.
For example a
Menu Set1 PCM May include following items
MS1-1. One Starter
MS1-2. One Soup
MS1-3. One Red Meat
MS1-4. One White Meat
MS1-5. Two Side Dishes
MS1-6. One Dessert
We need following functionality in the module
The module should offer our customers ability to
1. select one of the many PCM and make changes to it.
i. They can add or delete various items from the PCM ( they might want two Starters instead of one)
ii. They can change the quantity of any item in the PCM
iii. Based on rules in the database the interactive catering menu module should recalculate the new price for
User Configured Menu(UCM).
2. customer can start from scratch and create their own User Configured Menu(UCM). Based on rules in the database the
interactive catering menu module should calculate the price for User Configured Menu(UCM).
3. Customer should be able login and access their UCM as long as date of event is X days in future.
if date of event is less than X days, they cannot make changes to the UCM but should be able to view the UCM.
4. Customer should only be able to view PCM and UCM created by themselves. They should not have access to UCM from other users.
5. We should have back end CMS access to all PCM and UCM. We should be able to retrieve UCM based on given criteria.
We should be able to make changes to both PCM and UCM
6. We need the source code to be very well documented.
7. The module has to be developed in PHP/MYSQL.
8. All calls to database have to be made via stored [url removed, login to view] backend php code should only be calling the stored procedure
using parameters and then formatting the data.
9. provider also has to create a user registration module. specification for user registration module would be provided to the short listed candidates.
10. Only those providers that are willing to communicate via phone and chat ( both mediums are required) need to apply. Written communication is good for contract purpose but to have clear understanding of our requirements we should be able to call the provider over phone and discuss the changes.
providers that are no willing to talk over phone need no apply.
We have our in-house DBA, however provider has to come up with the schema design and get it approved by
our DBA. Detailed project specifications would be shared with the short listed candidates.
This is a flat fee project.
Payment would be made in installments on completion of milestones.
Full payment will not be disbursed upfront, only when predefined milestones are satisfactorily met.
All source codes and copyrights must be fully transferred to the buyer(us) at the end of the project.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2226 pour ce travail
First, I would like to let you know that you have thought your process out very well which will make it easier on the programmer you choose. You've described what you want so well that I already know how I would make t Plus