You need to design, develop, build and test a eBusiness application that meets a specific business’s needs. The course teaching team will act as external consultants who you can call on if you need help, support or advice. Students may use JSP/ASP/PHP and database/XML to develop eBusiness applications.
The system that you build must be more than just a page-turner that is there must be some form of interactivity and access to a database/XML. This may be through the use of forms to register membership, or accessing a database/XML to provide details of a sales catalogue or to update team membership etc.
All eBusiness applications could be considered for your work, like online shop, travel agency, e-learning, e-health, e-government etc.
The write up after the website should include
The Final write up Report will need to include the following:
• Introduction 5%
• Background to the Business Idea and Concept 5%
• Review of Tools and packages available to develop an eCommerce application 10%
• Systems Analysis of the chosen eBusiness idea 15%
• Applying a Methodlogy to develop an eBusiness application 10%
• eBusiness application Design 10%
• eBusiness application Build 15%
• eBusiness application Testing with Evaluation 10%
• Future Development of the eBusiness application 5%
• Conclusions 5%
• User Documentation 10%
Check Attached file for full spec on work before bidding.
Décerné à :
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 214 £ pour ce travail
Hi, We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired output.