I have a custom PHP CMS (developed by us) that actually has been written to support only one database backend (PostgreSQL) and the graphic/html layout has been hardcoded into it.
Since we have no time at the moment to work in this project, I need someone who is able to:
- convert the PHP code to fully support a database abstraction layer like PEAR DB or PEAR MDB so we would be able to move database from PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle or other dabatase backends in future without changing PHP scripts;
- integrate a new website template (it's provided by us in PSD, HTML, you don't have to design any graphics) using a template engine (i.e. PHP Smarty) to separate application code from graphic layout;
- add localization support to PHP scripts and multilingual capabilities to the CMS (basically, add support to enter contents in more than one language and have it displayed on the website according to user settings)
- last but not least, check the overall website security and apply any useful patch to code to prevent any abuse
This CMS is really simple and is only few hundred lines of code so it should be easy for you to apply requested modification in reasonable time. We will provide all PHP scripts and database schemas. The development server will be also provided by us (you'll get a FTP account and a URL to test your work; database administration could be performed online through phpPgAdmin or similar tools).
We will fully support you during the execution of this job.
Since this is a custom PHP application (not open-source) we require you to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) before starting the work.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $258 pour ce travail
We offer an outstanding value added and high degree of quality with industry-specific design services at very competitive prices. We assure 100% satisfaction by quality work and 7/24 communication. IF YOU WANT MORE THA Plus
Greetings, Our developres are able to help you with this custom PHP application, and NDA will be signed before starting the work. What are the timeframes for the project? Are you available for daily communication on th Plus
Hello. I constantly work with PEAR packages: PEAR DB, Smarty and etc. I am sure I can do the job for a reasonable price and in a high quality. Please, consider my offer. Regards, Tom.
Dear Sir, Myself Rushikesh Patel working with Anand Systems Inc from last 4 years as Sr. Web Designer/Graphic Designer/Webmaster/Web Specialist/Web Master. Please find my resume attached in .doc word format. As my Plus
Dear Sir, We have successfully finished many SQL and PHP projects and we are ready to give you our professional support in the shortest time possible an© convert PHP code and integrate new website template according t Plus
I am a php/mysql expert. I have completed 4 major database driven sites. Three of them are php/mysql based. The other is based on asp/ms-access. Check out [login to view URL] [login to view URL] www.get-any.c Plus
Hi we are web developer from india. we can do ur project with best of our [login to view URL] are team of graphics designer and developers. We do web design, drawings, animations. see our website at http://www.extremewebworld. Plus
Hi, We take this oppurtunity to introduce ourself as an ISO 9001:2000 companyand also we are the first Indian IT company to have ISO 14001:2004 certification. Thanks and regards, Bhavik.
I have plenty of experience with PEAR (ADOdb could also be an option for database abstraction) and Smarty (wrote my own modifiers). It would be interesting to know the complexity of both the script and the database to Plus
Hello, We are a software company backed with years of experience and the right expertise to handle all your requirements. With an in-house team of some of the best skilled hands, we assure you of quality work on tim Plus
Good Morning, We are an offshore software development company in Hyderabad, India. Our key value adds is cost effective rates and quality work on schedule. Our offshore outsourcing success is enabled through struc Plus
* Add Smarty template layer * Build TPL files from PSD file(s) * Integrate PEAR:DB abstraction layer * Add localisation support (nb: will require correct character set in PostGres/mySQL tables) * Lock down for SQL Plus