I am hoping to find someone who would be interested in developing a custom CMS for my websites that I could use for my current and future costumers.
I am looking for something that is easily used, even for the most non-technological people, and as such, I wanted to stay far far away from using open source CMS clients, such as joomla, wordpress, etc.
I am looking for someone who would be interested in building a CMS, using simple php/mySQL/html that I can then build on using a blank template that you guys supply.
The CMS must have the following:
- A simple login page that customers can login to using [url removed, login to view]
- A simple way to edit pages, add text, photos and media. (for example, WYSIWYG).
- A simple way to upload files to their site, such as photos, media, PDF and documentations, that they can then easily add to their page.
- A shopping cart backend with a front end page that can be turned on and off.
- A photo gallery-like backend with a front end page that can be turned on and off.
- A BLANK template, with simply the links on the home page with a simple .css file styling that can be easily edited by someone with limited knowledge of CSS/HTML5.
- A way for the customer to add, edit or remove pages. The pages could be either 1: A single link on the home page, or 2: a drop down menu. More explained below.
Regarding the Drop Down Menu. If the site is designed to have multiple links under a drop down menu, the customer must be able to add, edit or remove "categories", which will be the link guests put their mouse over when visiting that page, to then reveal more links. The CMS must have categories, that can then have pages put under them, thus creating a drop down menu. If the design does NOT have a drop down menu, then the categories will become normal pages (which can be determined when the customer is creating the new page/category (maybe a button near their current pages/categories that says "NEW", once clicked, will then show them a page that they can add either a "Page" or "Category", and if they select page, allow them to add it to an "Existing Category" or "No Category".
The Content Management System must also be able to be branded for my business, such as having a small logo on the top left or right.
I am willing to be contacted by phone or email for further information, and can happily give you examples of what I'm looking for.
Thank you so much for your time, and hope to hear from you soon,
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1132 pour ce travail
Hello We have expert coders in our company. We have good experience of creating custom cms. please check pmb for more details. Thanks
I understood your requirements and we can develop perfectly sale as you [url removed, login to view] check pmb.
Consider it done.... Right developers at your door...HIRE WITH CONFIDENCE...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you!!! Please check you inbox for more info.
I am interested and offer you my services, full working solution will be provided as you want. support will be provided even after completion. Thanks.
HELLO SIR, will provide you a SIMPLEST CMS by which everything will be manageable through ADMIN of site. I HAVE 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT FIELD. PLEASE CHECK YOURS INBOX FOR FURTHER DETAILS. THANKS !!
** Top notch PHP expert with similar work experience(4 Yrs) at ur service** Please check PMB for more details.
Hi, I am experienced custom CMS developer using php/mysql with html5/css3/jquery. So, I can easily developed a highly customized yet simply to use CMS as per your instructions. PMB for more details on my offer. Plus
Hi, I can even suggest and implement few more features to make it better in the same budget. Regards