I would like to make a Courier company website for India with the following features.
• Ability to book Domestic and International shipments by users
• Sign up / register facility for users
• Pick up location and delivery locations for users in address book.
• Admin should be able to send bulk HTML Emails to the customer base
• Discount coupon facility for users – provided by admin or no of packages shipped by a user.
• Rate calculator for different cities (if Domestic)
• Rate calculator for different countries (if International)
Tracking system –
• Create own AWB no like [url removed, login to view]
• Should be able to update on our own as per script above
• And should also be able to fetch details from other courier companies like bluedart TNT bombino etc within the website.
Pick Up Request
• Ability to order pick up request online on website with online payment options
• Ability to select different couriers like Bluedart / TNT / etc for domestic shipments
• Ability to select different couriers like DHL / TNT / FEDEX etc for international shipments
• Facility to ad insurance amount
• Feedback form
• Contact us form
Script should be more customizable as and when required in future.
Right now this pick up service has to be started only within Mumbai. So no need for below functions right now. But script should be able to add once it works out properly on a later stage.
Should have ability to start service from many other cities like Hyderabad, delhi etc.
So should have facility to forward pick up request to agents in Hyderabad, delhi etc.
Example of such site
[url removed, login to view]
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 599 $ pour ce travail
HI we are team of developers and business analysts from Pune. We have experience of more than 4 years and completed many projects. Please contact if this suits you. Thanks Team sdlc
HI, greetings from trikore solutions.We are one of the leading website developing company in south india.we have a great team of coders and designers.for more info contact www.trikore.in. Brgds, Robert.