We need a team to design & build Coupon-like (NOT deal of the day) site using WordPress. Proven experience in WordPress, portfolio of min 10 sites in recent time and references required in order to be considered.
Site will be about redeeming/printing out real-life coupons from advertisers. (Advertisers register and get charged when user adds their coupon into their personal account, aka "wallet").
Coupons are categorized, each has unique SEO-friendly URL, expiration date, image and other stat parameters, such impressions and clicks, (note: click means user added the coupon to the wallet). Advertisers pre-pay their accounts and manage coupons that have expiration dates and stats: concept is similar to how ads are managed in Google Adwords. (We would like an advertiser control panel to look and be structured like Adwords).
Facebook plugin implementation to share/comment on coupons.
Interactivity: users set their preferences to coupon categories they want to see (I.e. electronics, food, cosmetics etc) to exclude deals they’re not be interested in. Users will get updates by email and will be able to add/delete coupons from their “wallets”, share coupons, rate and comment.
At first, we would like to see who is interested in bidding and work portfolio and references, we will follow with more detailed specs in order to receive quotes. There will be future development on this project that may include integration of third-party APIs, mobile apps and more if first stage of development is successful.
To some extent a similar example can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
1. Sign in with Facebook/OpenID.
2. Coupon information: spec.
3. Coupons will expire at set date. Coupon copying functionality must be implemented.
4. Display coupons by categories with horizontal jQuery slidere scrolling
5. Click to pop a larger coupon view: jQuery window with additional info, image, FB comments, stats, rating, sharing (Fb/Twitter), “add to wallet” buttons , other info; See spec
6. Ability to move coupon to “My Wallet”.
7. Other functionality: print/ email/share/social bookmar.
8. Redeeming: some coupons may have redeeming codes set by advertiser. User enters a code i.e. on frontpage moves such coupon to My Wallet.
9. Advertiser panel includes screens and functionality (see spec) and messaging boiard (messages from admin)
10. Method of payment: Pay Pal + merchant account integration.
11. Page layout is made of “collapsible” coupon categories
12. SEO: each page and piece of functionality must be SEO-targeted: each page and coupon must have it’s own unique SEO-friendly URL, title, description etc.
We must be able to Access the progress of the work while being worked on. Projects of this nature assume up to 20% changes once work begins. Upon completion a “code walk through” must be included.
* Database programming must include caching (query indexing etc) and code optimization for heavy traffic load. Site coding must be optimized for page load speed according to industry acceptable standards (example: Yslow FF plugin) - CSS/JS must be compressed, minified).
*Please note: full specs, design layout and full description will be provided to selected bidders only.
We expect full technical specification to be provided to us, detailing functionality of each site module/page, including time estimate for each stage before work is started.
* Preference will be given to companies with proven expertise in building complex projects, social networks, group buying and classified/auction sites.
3 month free warranty support on fixing bugs is included.