I have five(5) eCommerce Droshipping domains (stores) that need to be completed as fully functional stores. Most foundation work is done and in place including design, basic template, and products data feed loaded, domains, hosting, ssl, payments gateways, loaded store content with CSV., However I need the following tasks executed:
Sample site: [url removed, login to view]
You would be using Opencart as a shopping cart.
I have ftp details.
• I would like there to be an option (other than the translation button) that directs customers to my other languages sites.
• I would like for the image slider to be loaded for the other languages as it has been for the .com but with language specific slides.
• I need the currency of my prices to be able to be changed to the major currencies of the world as the customer chooses (more than 3). I want these to be linked to a real-time currency conversion rate that is accurate.
• The SSL’s are purchased and can be installed through godaddy. If you need help please let me know but you already have my admin details.
• Please write a script that randomly selects an product from each category and displays it in random order on the home page under “Latest”
• I would like for each unique domain to have the language displayed in the native form of the country the domain represents. .fr/French .es/Spanish etc. etc.
• I want all sites to be “mobile friendly” so that customers on mobile devices can effectively shop on my stores with ease.
• For each specific store I would like for the meta tag title language to be changed so that the foreign search engines can read my pages better for SEO purpose
Payment System & Shopping Cart:
• I want to integrate with these payment gateways. PayPal, [url removed, login to view], and netbilling.com.
• I would like to use [url removed, login to view] for my USA-based transactions and [url removed, login to view] for my international transactions. The reason is the [url removed, login to view] will charge lower fees but only has security features for the USA.
• I need to apply an 8.25% tax rate to all Orders shipped to Texas, USA since my business is located here.
• I would like for there to be an option to associate shipping prices per order as a flat rate depending on which supplier the items are coming from. If there is an order that has and item from two different suppliers then both flat rate prices per order will need to be applied.
CRM, SRM, CMS Back Office:
• I want a master login option for all five stores. (THEY ARE NOT ON POINTED TO THE SAME NAMERSERVERS)
• Effective admin control back office
Please reply with a bid to finish my sites. Looking for a competitive bid, good communication skills, and fast results with high quality. Freelancer must have experience in E-commmerce/Dropshipping.
Check my feedback. I pay on time and fast.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 293 $ pour ce travail
You will find an elegant and outstanding design with all the features as required by you. we will do full customization as per your [url removed, login to view] portfolio and samples attached.
Hi: I have gone through your requirements and would like to confirm you; we are very interested to start working on this project immediately. Please check PMB. Thanks, Priya
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.