I am interested in creating a prize competition / browser based game.
1) Simple, minimal Main page (looking as simple and nice as this one looks [url removed, login to view] with small icons, images and stylish design) including space for video (that i will order from another freelancer), explanation of the game, blog & blog feed, account registration form for people interested to join, facebook/twitter/etc promotion.
2) Inside the Account of each player there will be included player info, stats (leaderboard etc), explanation of game and the "game space". The "game space" will be changing for each round. The game will have 13 rounds and it will be of a knockout format. This means 1 player versus 1 player matches in each round with the winner advancing on the next round. On each round there will be a different module in which players compete. These modules will vary from just connecting to an SQL database of another website and getting info on each player's activity and crediting points to each player to a custom made module which will allow players to compete on site.
The game will start with 8,192 players and since it will be a player vs player match on each round only half of the field will advance to the next round. So in the 2nd round we have 4,096 players then in the 3rd round 2,048 to reach the last round which is the final match between the two remaining players to crown the winner.
1st round module: Collect data from SQL database of another site that i own and credit points to players according to the data received. In simple words, people will register and sell stuff on another website (which uses WHMCS for the sales part where every player will register and keep an account) and you will have to extract that info and according to some details credit points to each player that makes a sale.
For each round we will need to make a random draw for players to be split in matches of two to compete against each other.
1) You must have a good rating from previous work done here
2) You must have a portfolio to showcase
3) If you have created a game or something similar before it is obviously a plus
4) After you finish the website including the 1st round module, you must be able to work full time for the remaining modules of each round while also keeping the website safe from attacks or any other problems, bugs etc.
Therefore please bid on this project taking into account the website including the 1st round module. For the remaining modules we will do a separate deal after you have built the website for you to work on a full time or part time basis till the end of the competition.
After submitting your bid, PM me with more info.