Before I start off, the max budget I have for this project is $400. So if you will be charging more than this, please do not bid.
I need a clone of GAF. But a lot simplifier. Most of the features will be similar. However, there will be some differences,
- Service providers will need to input their credit information. This is the only way they can sign up. They won't be able to sign up without this information. After they sign up, their account will be in pending mode which need to be approved by the admin.
- All posted projects will show on the front page. Even projects that are won and closed will still show on the front page. But there will be a note next to it saying that the project is closed.
- Project description cannot be longer than 200 words. If they need to write the project in detail, they will need to upload a word document or a pdf.
- Service buyers will pay directly to the service provider's paypal account. Only method of payment accepted will be paypal. There will be no online credit card payment. The service buyers and providers will take care of the payment by their selves. The payments will not go through the site like GAF.
- The admin will take 10% transaction fee from every project that is successful. The admin will get a report monthly of how much a service provider has won. The system will report showing how much they got and how much they owe the admin. For example: if provider A got $100 for this month, he will owe $10 to the admin. The report should show this.
- Please put the word "read" in PM. So I know that you have actually read the description.
- There won't be several job types like in GAF. There will only be one job type.