Site Name: Still to be decided
( Final branding is yet to be decided, I am in negotiation with a graphic designer to produce graphic elements)
Site description: Essentially a clone of [url removed, login to view] ] This site gives registered users 'cashback' when they shop with retailers via links on the site. They are able to do this because they are simply splitting the commission they receive with the users. So if 'Foo computers' pays 5% commission on orders that come from people who have clicked through on the site, I simply give 2.5% of that to the customer.
Requirements: I need the site to offer a CMS front end to make the day to day running of the site as simply as possible. There are many good opensource CMS systems that could possible be adapted. Primary requirements
1. The site needs to allow users to register and setup an account ( Information taken will be email address/Name/Address). When the account is created a unique numeric ID needs to be associated with the account, the reason for this will be explained later. Users need to have access to basic account management functions. The site needs to prevent duplicate registrations and handle incomplete registrations and such.
2. When logged into the site as 'admin' I need to have access to the following
*Ability to suspend other user accounts/ban specific IP's/IP groups
* Interface to create new categories into which links to retailers will be added (see [url removed, login to view] for an example, this is their 'computers' category')
* Interface to create new retailer links. This would consist of something like....
drop down list to select category|| upload retailer graphic||text box for entering url to retailer| text box for description and details of cashback
* Interface to reconcile cashback into user accounts. For example, user 'john' has purchased a computer for £1000 from 'Foo computers', the commission rate is 5%, so I split that with the user, giving them 2.5%(£25). The interface would be something like this...
text box for numeric_user ID*||text box for entering retailer name||text box for entering commission earned
* The userID would be the numeric value associated with the user account.
This information would appear in the users account in a section called "Cashback earned". For the example given it would appear like this.....
|Foocomputers| | cashback £25|
The users account balance would also be updated by the amount entered, in this case £25. A total balance will be shown at the bottom.
* Interface to set initial account balance. As an incentive to customers I intend to give them an opening account balance. I want a way to set this simply. Something like a text box where I enter a numeric value, and that is then credited automatically to all new accounts. The ability to change tis promotional bonus easily is important.
*Ability to remove money credited from user accounts...Interface something like this...
text box for numeric_userID| text box for retailer name|text box for amount to be deducted
This would be displayed in 'cashback earned' section in the same format as money credited, the only difference being the value will be prefixed with a '-'. For example
|Foo Computers| |cashback -£25|
Any deductions must be reflected in the total balance.
When a user logs in all the links they click on must be appended with their unique userID (this is used to track their purchases with retailers and allow me to issue individual users with their cashback). When I enter a url into the database through the interface described above the part where the tracking ID would usually go will instead be filled with [userID]. For example...
[url removed, login to view][userID]
The site will need to be able to change that value to the numeric ID of each customers account so that any retailer link they click on can track them.
When any user account reaches £20 or over , I need an email to be sent to a nominated email account containing the address of the user and the current balance, this allows me to issue the user with a cheque.
I need a referral system, users will have links containing their numeric userID, if someone signs up via the users link, their account is credited with £10 provisionally. This would work something like this. There would be a section called 'my referrals'...
|username of referred user|| |status| [pending/credited]
Until the referred user has a balance of at least £20, the £10 will not be credited to the user that refered them, it will be marked as 'pending'. When the referred user has at least £20 in their account the status will change to 'credited' and the £10 will be added to the referring users balance.
I want the site to have a phpBB forum, this should be a simple addition.
Hope that makes some sense and is sufficent to get things moving.
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $6006 pour ce travail
InfogateSoftware is the only ISO 9001 certified company listed here. You can trust us for completing projects on time. We had done 200+ projects in past 6 months.
Do not sacrifice quality for cheap promises. Please view pmb for complete bidding details and allow Web Integrated weave your inspirations.
Hi, Good detailed descripton about the project. I am a experience developer. I can take your project. I am intrested in long term relationship. Regards, Maneesh
We have extensive experience working with dynamic sites and implementing CMS solutions to most of our clients' sites. Please contact to do business and get this project done for you.
We are here to make the project successfull and professional for you. It's time to make it working. Please check out PMB to get an idea of our qualification and experience and contact us for further information.