Development work on current website/platform built in cakePHP.
All PSD designs will be provided for every page/element of the site once the project has been awarded.
The PSD has folders that are named clearly for each section of the site. For some elements, you may chose whether to use css properties, rather than images for speed/scalability purposes.
Below is a link to the features of the current platform we have, just to give you a quick breakdown:
[url removed, login to view]
Below are the milestones for the project which MUST be completed in the time frames given.
Design and layout:
- Entire site needs to be reskinned 100% according to the PSD designs & layouts
- This includes any functionality changes/amendments that need to happen to achieve the design
- There are roughly 15-20 pages/areas in the site that require skinning/layout change/function add/move/edit
- Minor design changes will happen over the project timeline, in order for us to fine tune - but will be only css/image based ie. replacing a button, changing a colour etc... no structural changes, if everything has been done as per the PSD layout.
- New widgetized sidebar area must be created as per PSD's
This must be editable via a backend area where we can chose what/which items to populate it and which pages to put it on.
The sidebar should allow an infinite amount of widgets (similar to wordpress sidebar widget functionality).
- If a page has no sidebar selected, it must be a full width page
- New widget area on homepage above dinner feed for top rated users
- Google map for home below header, which will populate with a custom marker each time a meal is added to the system. If a user clicks on the marker, a popup with a preview of the dinner (as per PSD) will show, if clicked, it can take them to the dinner post/view meal page for that dinner
- New top right user account menu must be created. Each icon represents a link to the user dashboard. It must also notify the user if there is a new message or a dinner happening soon using ajax or similar if possible
- price of seat rollover for dinner item. On an empty seat in the dinner feed, if a user rolls over the seat, it must show how much that seat costs - if clicked, it takes them to the view meal page for that dinner where they can purchase a seat as per usual
- Currency is South African Rands (ZAR)
- We will be using MyGate Enterprise for our payment gateway
- Payment process needs to be as per the original site workflow (AUTH, tipping point of table, PROCESS), except now through the new provider MyGate
- There will also be the need to integrate 3D secure, as this is a requirement by Visa and Mastercard
- All documentation is available on their site, including support
- Sandbox testing is available
The platform already has an "interests" group, which meals are tagged by. We will be calling them "groups". Each group will have a unique page, as per the PSD's and users should be able to "follow" the groups, to interact and be notified of upcoming meals/dinners.
The platform already has a "friend" function, to allow users to follow each other. We will be calling this "followers". Each user will have a unique profile page with information etc... as per the PSD's and other users should be able to "follow"/"unfollow" and be notified when/where they are going to dinners.
Your team needs to test every element, cross-browser compatibility, every process of the system and make sure they are working 100% before we finalize payment.
Your team/rep needs to provide us with daily progress reports via email or skype.
All development will be done by your team on our live dev server.
All login/ssh details will be provided to you before the project commences.
- Delivery date: 08 September
- Timeline: 25 Days
- Milestone timelines: 8-9 days per milestone
- Budget: $1500 MAX/ONLY
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1426 pour ce travail
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. I have also sent a PM to you.