Daily Deal Webpage
1. Design must be simple but nice.
2. Field for signing up your email address must be attractive and visible enough to get a majority of customers to do so since I will be sending a deal a day to their email inboxes.
3. I would need to setup every aspect of site from A-Z. I.e. shopping cart, accept credit cards, design etc…
4. A simple way for myself and my future employees to enter items and edit them as well.
5. Picture cleaning so that all pics look professional. At first it will be done by you until I learn on my own
6. Create a nice looking logo for site and work together on creating a domain name with a nice punch line – developer must be fluent in the English language
7. Create a timer next to each product – with the amount of time remaining in each deal
8. Create quantity field so it shows how many are left
9. I’m going to need product properties for the items I will sell ex: size, color etc...
10. Create an FAQ, policies and about us page
11. Customer must create an account to buy item
12. Would like to offer coupons, gift certificates, promos (buy one get one) etc... to my clients
13. Would like to integrate with shipping companies so that all tracking info is listed on site. Would also like email notifications to go out to the customer once there item has been shipped with their tracking info (other info will be spoken about as the job is being done)
14. I usually won’t accept returns. But if I did I would need to send return shipping labels out with item. This must be an option I could use when printing out labels
15. Create a FAQ page similar to the sites listed below.
16. Signup and link site to social networking
17. Customer testimonial on each item
18. Would need to have the page qualify for SEO and other search engine requirements
19. Receive full rights to the source code at the project's conclusion.
I’m relatively new to e-commerce but have a large amount of resources and experience in the retail industry that I can apply to this site. I’m learning as I go about e-commerce. So I would need some tutorials along the way to make sure the site continue evolving into what I want it be
Some examples of sites that I want to emulate are
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
c. [url removed, login to view]
d. [url removed, login to view]
e. [url removed, login to view]
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2454 $ pour ce travail
New Jersey, USA based professional Website and Software Development Company having profound knowledge in building high-end websites in Cake/PHP + MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Ajax, CSS 3, HTML 5, etc.