This is a simple job but Please Ready All the Way through and don't just bid.
Project Goal: The goal of this project is to backup then successfully move the Wordpress version of this site that is now on a staging server over to the live server all the while maintaing working emails, content integrity and a working shopping cart.
1. Before you begin, Check "Staging site" and make sure all changes/pages mimic the "live site".
2. Also Check "Staging site" and make sure shopping cart is functioning/processing orders.(use the Paypal credentials from the LIVE site)
3. Backup the "Live Html site" on the live server and Backup the new "Wordpress version/site" on staging server.
4. Add any simple "Under construction" html page when it is needed, while moving the site.
5. Install Wordpress/Databas on the live server and make any necessary changes to accomplish the project goal.
NOTE: The live site/server is built on html and does not have wordpress or a database. The live site/server is on a "[url removed, login to view]" so you will need to know how to work with their system, they have a control pannel that can install Wordpress. If you know of a better way you can use a better way.
Décerné à :
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 131 $ pour ce travail
Hi, Wordpress + PHP expert here with more than 8 years of experience. I can do this move perfectly without any issues ... Thank You, With Best Regards
Hi Sir, I have gone through your requirement and would like to mention that I can start work with you and can make the suggested implementations on the website