The project is to create a website that posts ad on classifieds web site and pastes the ad URL to Zeekrewards accounts of our users. This web site must have a paid membership that will receive the service of posting ads to a classified ads web site, copying the URL of the ad and then logging into the Zeekrewards back office admin panel of the users and pasting the URL of the newly created ad and submitting it for approval. Users need to have ads placed every 12 hours to guarantee that they quality for Zeekrewards that day.
How Zeekrewards works:
Zeekrewards users need to post a classified ad daily to "qualify" for a daily rewards.
These users need to prove this by logging into their Zeekrewards account and pasting the URL of the ad that they posted that day.
It's not certain whether we need a manually operated desktop script or just an automated web site at this time, but we need to have an option to export users info to a desktop for manual operation of the posting ad, copying URL, logging into a Zeekrewards account and pasting the URL of the ad to qualify. The hurdles that would make a desktop script necessary would be the lack of an API for Zeekrewards, the lack of ability to post ads at locations around the web, or future changes in web site rules at Zeekrewards to disallow a web site like this.
We would like to have the ability to have premium and upgraded memberships where members can submit multiple ads per day if they have an upgraded membership as opposed to two ads per day with a regular premium membership. The payment processing would need Payza as this is the option that Zeekrewards uses and all users must have this in order to be in Zeekrewards. Standard payment processing options would be nice to have as well, but Payza is a must for the monthly subscriptions/memberships.
We'd like to give the users the ability to input ads, locations and frequency of posting. To avoid any errors by having ip's banned for over posting due to a successful site, we have built a default classifieds page ran by Worpdress at [url removed, login to view] Using this website as a default will minimize being banned by other free advertising sites, but we still want to post ads in many locations.
Items to make sure are present:
1. Paid memberships with recurring monthly charges, with higher levels receiving more ads.
2. Autoposting of ads to several online classifieds. Users provide ads in admin panel.
3. Autoposting to [url removed, login to view] for every account to guarantee success daily.
4. Autoposting of the URL of the new ad in the back office of Zeekrewards for each user. (they provide user and pass)
5. Desktop application to run all users autoposting in case the server goes down or the web site needs to only perform membership transactions due to the limitations of PHP and online access to [url removed, login to view] admin panels of the users. This may require an export feature from the web site to semi-automate this process to post ads and post into a user account at Zeekrewards.com.
6. Email notifications options for success/failure option for users.
7. The ability to post multiple ads to many locations around the web so that we can have users with more abilities at higher monthly memberships.
There were a few sites that have accomplished the process and here some pages for reference:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
For any additional information, please PM me.
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $992 pour ce travail
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hi,We have experience of total 4+ yrs in developing and designing of websites using [url removed, login to view] have a numbers of experts with us to complete your project with in the proper time [url removed, login to view] more information plz check y Plus
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way. I have also sent a PM to you.