The following outlines the auctioning features for our website product required. Does anyone already have current website they have done and can be customized for our needs. Technology may be flexible.
Basic auction features
• Bidding options:
o Incremental bidding
o Buy Now bidding – an instant purchase can be made. This can be connected to a payment system and purchase made on line immediately
• Winning/Losing indicators – graphical display of the users current position
• ‘My Bids’ – bidders can see instantly their position for all lots they are bidding on.
• Opening bid – the level the first bid in the auction starts
• Bid increments – the minimum bid that must be placed to increase the bidding
• Reserves – the value that must be reached before the item will be sold.
• Set start and end date and time for lot
• Overtime bidding:
o Bidding can be extended by 10 mins if a bid is received in the last 10 minutes of an auction.
o Bidding continues until the last person stops bidding.
• Emails alerts to bidders covering the following instances:
o Confirmation bids have been placed
o When they have been outbid
o Bidding remains below reserve
o Registration confirmation
o Admin is copied in to any or all of these emails depending upon preference
• Set your own terms and conditions for the use of the site
• Search – there are a number of ways users can locate lots for sale:
o Lots can be searched on a site wide basis
o Users can filters using the categories available in the navigation
o Lots can be searched filtered by category
• The time left counts down in real time
• Bids ending soon display
• Payments Integration
• Classifieds Integration
• Integration with Google Calendar
40 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1863 $ pour ce travail
Dear Respected Client , Kindly review our pmb which will assist you in choosing us as your dedicated provider . Thanks and Regards, Properbounce Team.
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.