My Joomla website has been hacked/malware. I removed the .htaccess which rectified the problem briefly but it is being reported as a hacked/unsafe site again. I could log into the Joomla administrator initially but now I can't even access safely that now.
I need someone to provide a solution to get the site back online, and once complete I would like brief, clear report of the process to rectify the problem. Included in that I would you to provide the actual files that have been modified/edited, where the security hole was, and what files/templates needs to be updated to help prevent future attacks.
The website URL is [url removed, login to view] and I can provide the initially hacked .htacces file if required.
I can provide all details for log in when required. If you require any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.
I did previously list this project but posted incorrectly. Apologies to any previous bidders.