A secure exchange platform for a mobile community. Members of the community need to excahnge "points" with each other in real time. There should be several different types of "points" or "virtual objects" which users can exchange (start with 5-6). For example, green, red, yellow.... "points" are tradable, and each color type is not fungible with other colors.
First beta/ demo can start with only one class of points, i.e. only one "currency".
The completed system should allow members of the community - users with accounts on the system, to transfer "credits" or "points" to each other. All transfers should be in real time, allowing only for the delay in delivery of commands and confirmation messages from the handhelds to and from the server through the mobile networks. (max a few seconds).
Preliminary outline of the complete system components:
1. User interface. It resides on a mobile phone. User can enter instructions (number of points to transfer, to whom to transfer, PIN, and send data in a _secure_ manner to the server in a similar way as sending an SMS message. also can request their own account status from server.
2. Server. keeps records of all users and their accounts; implements transfers of credits between accounts based on received instructions: receives data from Users and checks whether user with sent PIN exists, whether user to whom the transfer is meant exists and whether the sending user has sufficient points in account. If all is OK, server makes the transfer and both users receive confirming messages.
3. Administrator interface. to add/edit/delete users/admins. also allow to review and add/remove "points" from users accounts.
4. Records / Log Database. stores all necessary data like users details, account details, transfers/errors history.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).