WE WELCOME NEW RENTACODER MEMBERS TO BID ON THIS PROJECT AS WELL AS EXPERIENCED RENTACODER MEMBERS.
This project has the following fundamental parts:
2. Scraper (data miner) to collect available "high anonymity" proxies from this site. [url removed, login to view]
This software is designed to allow users to connect to the internet through the proxy of their choice, or allow the software to select one for them. The purpose of the proxy is to block the IP address of the user from being seen. (note: you do not have to develop the proxy)
The software needs to run in the system tray (with the ability for the user to control--from the system tray:
1. enable anonymous browsing (turn proxy use on)
2. disable anonymous browsing (turn proxy use off)
3. enter setup menu (if any)
5. show proxy address
6. register the software
On each time the software loads, the software must extract all available proxies (up to 20) from the site above to a local list then it must ping the proxies on that list until it finds one that is available and then sort the proxies on that list (fastest response first), If none are available the software must tell the user "no suitable proxy currently available, would you like to temporarily disable anonymous use of the internet?"
The software must come with a demo version and a full version that requires a serial number. The demo must expire once 1 megabyte of data has been transferred (via upload or download) through it. When it has expired it must only allow the user to access the order page (URL to be provided later) which will contain instructions on uninstalling the software. (suggest other options if you have a better solution). The serial number must be generated from the users last name middle initial and first name, the syntax for the name will be LastnameMiddleinitialFirstname (with no spaces).
You must provide the algorithm or syntax that will allow PHP to generate the serial number based on the users name string. (note you do not have to develop the PHP application that will do this, however you may list the cost for this part as an additional cost if you would like to do this part also.)
So here is the basic flow of events.
1. A user downloads our software
2. A user installs the software
3. A user uses the software until they have transferred a megabyte of data (not per session, but sum total transfer)
4. After the demo reaches its transfer llimit, the software only allows access to our registration site that allows them to register the software or provides instructions on uninstalling it. (we will provide the domains that access will be permitted to) To complete the registration, the user must enter their name and serial number in the software to continue using it.
5. A user (demo or registered) at any point must have access to the software in the system tray.
I welcome you suggestions for improvements to this software.
If you have ideas for add-ons to this product (cookie blocking pop-up blockers, banner ad blocking etc for an additional price please feel free to suggest them.)
We will award the bid based primarily on the following criteria:
Your ability to demonstrate you understand the project
Your cost (please include cost to update the proxy list if the proxy site changes its format)
One final note.
We will have the software reviewed to ensure that no spyware or malicious code is included.
We would like your input if you think of better ways to do this.
Thank you for bidding on this project.
The project must include:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. Uninstaller must also be included.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.
Windows 98 se