The Sales Management module will take our existing VB6 accounting system connected to a SQL db and add enhancements to the sales order, invoicing and credit approval areas.
The sales module is one of the most import areas of the business and the enhancements will enable the team to process orders quickly and invoice with greater ease.
Enhancements will be to existing forms:
1. Sales Order screen
(a) new product search and enquiry screen
(b) Back Order enquiry and reporting screen
(c) Connection of Tech Notes to a Item code on a Sales Order line
(d) Separate Despatch Date for Items on Back Order
(e) Lost Sales Manager
(f) Stock Location Availability
(g) Command buttons to launch an additional details form for Retail sales and for a Customers Own Sale
(h) FIS Status screen
(i) Deposit Charged on certain product lines
(j) Sales Order status will be enhanced to cater for more stages that can be now monitored in the system
2. Additional tabs will be placed on the Customers, Vendors and Products Card files to store information required for the enhancement actvities used in sales orders and invoicing
3. Sales Analysis reports - we use Active Reports and require additional reports to be written that enable us to have a better understanding of sales and customer buying trends. There are six reports to be written
4. The Invoice and Quote forms need to reflect the existing sales order functionality
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
existing VB6 project using ADO and a Access 2K MDB (this will be changed to a SQL) after testing using a Windows XP and Windows 2000 platform