Here are the requirements:
Cars rent = $36 per day
Mileage = .18 per mile
Sales Tax = 4.5%
1000 bonus points for 3 day rental
100 bonus points for 30 miles driven
Input - Number of days rented and Number of miles driven
Output - Daily rental charge, mileage charge, subtotal, sales tax
owed, total due, daily bonus points total bonus points
Design Reqs - 2 forms = Splash Screen and Main Form
Splash screen displays when it is run and will quit using an EXIT button, when EXIT is pushed the program will hide the splash screen and display main form, form allows entery of number of days car rented and miles driven, 3 command buttons = CLEAR clears input and results; QUIT closes program and DISPLAY RESULTS displays the req output
DISPLAY RESULTS - calculate and display the following:
- amount due from daily fees
- amount due from mileage fees
- subtotal due (daily fee + mileage fee)
- sales tax due
- total due (subtotal + sales tax)
- mileage bonus points earned
- daily bonus points earned
- total bonus points earned (mileage + daily)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 and Explorer